Monday, November 17, 2014

A Day Filled with Sunshine (JSL image)

Hello, everyone!  Before I share today's card, I would like to extend a warm welcome to my new follower - Janice - thank you for joining me!  Last month I started playing along in the Just Some Lines facebook challenge - I had fun!  Why don't you come join me!  There's still plenty of time - the deadline is November 25. It's a colour challenge this month, and you can choose from red, green, blue and silver.  I used 3 of the colours on my card.

I used the adorable Little Kitten 7 from Just Some Lines that I won in last month's challenge - thank you, Jehanne!  I coloured the image with my Prismacolor pencils, die cut the bottom edge with my Tattered Lace Oriental Loop Border, and tied some baker's twine.


The sentiment is a clear stamp from Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Daydream set.  I stamped it on vellum and die cut into a banner with my Taylored Expressions Banner Stacklets 1. Lastly I added a large button from my stash and rounded the bottom corners of my card.

I would like to support these fun challenges:
A Crafty Mess AG UE

A Creative Need Button Up 2/3
CCC Digi Creations Digi/Animal Antics 2/3
Card Mania Use a Digi 1/3
Crafting by Designs November AG UE
DL.ART November AG UE 1/day
Dream Valley AG 1/3
Inky Impressions Animals UE
RANDOM WINNER Just Some Lines facebook challenge Red,Green, Blue, Silver UE
Let's Craft and Create Animal Antics UE
Papertake Weekly 2 or 4 Legs 5/5
Sentimental Sundays Brads, Buttons and/or Bows 1/3
Sweet Stampin' To Die For 1/2

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!


P.S. I'm celebrating 200 followers with candy!  Help me celebrate! My candy is here.

27 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is ssooo cute! I love the color palette too! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

kiwimeskreations said...

KT this is gorgeous - beautifully coloured and composed.. Thank you for entering the CCC Digi Creations challenge
Maxine
DT CCC Digi Creations

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!

brenda said...

Yet another lovely piece of artwork Kitty.

Apologies for lack of visits, been a bit under the weather.

B x

NGCARDS said...

Another gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

fiction book reviews said...

Awww another adorable kitty cat. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

marion said...

ahhh...what a lovely saying on your card, wishing you a fab day also, lots of hugs and love and cuddles to Kiwi, Honeydew and Snowy, Marion

Donna said...

Sweet card!

terrie said...

This image is so adorable and you did a great job in coloring it...
Your card is simple but it works well with the image
Good luck in your challenge

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a cutie Kitty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Becca Cruger said...

That big ol' button is just the coolest! Love the colors you've chosen, too.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very very cute and I love the vibrant blue color too
hugs my friend and thanks for all the lovely comm...that I read...it is juts time that I am missing
hugs
bibiana

Darnell said...

This is adorable, Kitty, and it will definitely bring sunshine to the recipient! I love how you put your sediment on vellum and found a great way to use those mahoosive buttons! It's perfect! If I haven't already said (or even if I have!), congratulations on 200 followers!! (No candy for me, please.) Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa said...

What an absolutely adorable card!! The kitty is so sweet!! I love the blue!! The button is an awesome touch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Love the bright blue and that big red button! Darling card!

TRACEY MO said...


What a great card fab image colours

ThankS for joining anything goes at ID

Tracey dt

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a cute image and I love the bright blue.
Pauline
x

jimlynn said...

A precious, precious little kitty! I love the bright blue in the flowers and card stock! SO cute with the sentiment and button added that way.
Lynn

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute!!! Love this stamp and your card is adorable! The vellum banner looks great with the big button!

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Unknown said...

Super Kitty and so cute, I love the use of the twine, as we all know that kitties, love to play with twine and wool, well mines does, hugs xxx

Natalie said...

super cute card, as always :)
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Judy McKay said...

Cute cat card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges. We hope you'll join us again soon. Judy DT

Jacee said...

Fabulous crad, I love that button, what a great idea!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

Susan

Sammy said...

Awww, how sweet! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Miss Emerald said...

Very lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.