I decided to make a CAS card to showcase this gorgeous image. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental clear stamps. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug's Christmas Set; baker's twine is from My Craft Spot; and the sequins are from my stash.
I used the pre-coloured image and printed it three times so I could decoupage the jar, the ribbon, and then the holly, and popped them all with foam tape. You can see the 3D effect in the second photo.
I would like to support the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Sparkle UE (sequins)
- Imagine That... digis by Kris Jars of Cheer 1E
- Inspiration Destination AG UE
- TOP 5 My Craft Spot Metal, Real or Faux (sequins) 1E C5
- Sparkle Forum Christmas Christmas Candy 1/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!