Sunday, November 16, 2014

Glitter n Sparkle DT - Cute

Hello, everyone!  It's Sunday, and that means there's a new challenge starting today over at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is a fun one - Cute. I hope you can join us!  I picked the cutest, most adorable kitty I could find! She's called Hello Kitty from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet, and I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils.  I made a shaker card! This is actually the first one I made!  So happy with how it turned out!  I sent it to one of my favourite bloggy friends for her birthday.


The birthday sentiment is an old wood-mounted stamp from Stampcraft and I stamped it on some patterned paper, inside a Lawn Fawn word bubble stamp and die cut.  For the shaker part, I die-cut the circles with my Nellie's Multiframe Circles. The sequins are from Dollarama - I've had them in my stash for years, never used them, and now that sequins are so trendy, I'm happy to have them.  


I added a little telephone charm from my stash, tied it with twine, and finished off the card with two little gems.

Please come over and join us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Cute challenge. We have some fabulous prizes up for grabs again this week, so I hope you'll play along!

I would like to support these fun challenges:
613 Avenue Create AG Optional Hello 1/3
CCC Digi Creations Digi/Animal Antics 1/3
RANDOM WINNER Connie Can Crop Gobble Gobble/Something Interactive (shaker) 1/2
Craft for the Craic November Birthday 1/5
Craft your Passion Something Beginning with B - Birthday 3/3
Crafting by Designs November AG UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper AG with Patterned Paper UE
Creative Corner Let it Sparkle 1/3
Creative Craft Cottage Colour Challenge/AG 1/3
DL.ART November AG UE 1/day
Fab n Funky Birthday UE
Fussy and Fancy Pairs or Two of a Kind (2 gems) UE
In the Pink Keep it Sweet and Simple 1/3
Inky Impressions Animals UE
Let's Craft and Create Animal Antics UE
Little Red Wagon Monochromatic UE
Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday 1E
Papertake Weekly 2 or 4 Legs 4/5
Pattie's Creations Birthdays 1/2
Sister Act (Cards Only) AG UE
Stitchy Bear Facebook Group AG with Stitchy Bear product UE
Treasured Times AG 1/3

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!


37 comments:

New Creations said...

Wowzaa! Kitty, This is an awesome shaker card as your first attempt :))))
I adore the image with a perfect charm, just love it!!!

fiction book reviews said...

Lovely shaker card - wow your first one, you have done brilliantly. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Unknown said...

Utterly cute, Kitty, not made a shaker card in a while, love this hun, hugs xxx

marion said...

ahhhh so very very cute, love it, lots of hugs and love and cuddles to Kiwi, Honeydew and Snowy. Marion

terrie said...

Such a cute shaker card....talk about sequins love them....I have a whole box of them when sequins were in style...I'm glad that they are back..
Well done Kitty on your card and good luck in the challenge

cotnob said...

Such a pretty shaker card, your image is so cute.
Pauline
x

jimlynn said...

Fantastic shaker card Kitty!! Love that little kitty too - and the charm. Love it!
Lynn

Sarn said...

That's a very cute shaker card xxx

Becca Cruger said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo freaking cute!! Love the muticolored sequins!

Andrea W said...

Oh my! Your card is darling Kitty! I love the way you colored your image and the shaker design is so much fun.

Gail said...

Super Cute!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!!. Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Lisa said...

I love this!! The shaker design is awesome!! That is the cutest kitty!! You did such a fabulous job with this my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

scrappymo! said...

Awwwww.this is adorable. 'the pastel sequins are so pretty with your sweet image!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute and sweet shaker card!!! You have inspirate me to try doing one...

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card
very cute

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a fantastic shaker card Kitty , so cute too.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

LesleyG said...

such a cute kitty shaker card, and I love the little charm xxx

Patti said...

You SURE DID! pick an adorable kitty!! darling shaker card : )

Patti

Janice said...

So very cute! What an adorable card, Jx

Judy McKay said...

Pretty project. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Monica taylor said...

Super cute shaker card.
Thanks for playing in our birthday challenge!
♥ Monica
Team Pattieboop DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome shaker card, sorry I haven't been able to get to my favourites from bloglovin feed I've lost the application to open anything from my email account. I will get it fixed eventually when I find some time and when it isn't snowing.

aussie aNNie said...

Real winner of a shaker card Kitty and most gorgeous creation and colours..sorry if I miss any of your creations, my hours with my dad are getting longer, today I am trying to have a rest before I go up later this afternoon..[I missed the announcement of your birthday winner, who was it?]
aNNie xx

The Journey is the Start

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Judith said...

I love this image it's just so cute and great shaker design too- thank you so much for playing along in our birthday celebrations at Fab'n'Funky this week - hope we see you again for our new challenge where we're doing it all again!! hugs Judith xx

Diane said...

Adorable image and shaker card! Thank you for joining us at "Fussy and Fancy" for our "Two of a Kind/Pairs" Challenge.
Diane FAF DT

Chana Malkah said...

This definitely gets a 10 on "Chana's Cute-o-Meter!" I like that you kept the embellishments at a minimum. Very nicely done! Thanks for leaving this on our front step here at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Jayne said...

Great job, this is so cute and you nailed the shaker element. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing in our "BIRTHDAYS" Challenge #104!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Linda said...

Hi!
Nice card with Let it sparkle theme!
It suits our challenge very well.
Thanks for joining our challenge over at CCC
Linda DT-CCC

Anonymous said...

Great Birthday Card. Looks Brilliant.
Love the Design.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

What a lovely card and wonderfull colorcombo! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Bianca XXX

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card... loving that little Kitty! Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time...

Hugs
Christine (DT) x

Ger said...

A gorgeous shaker card, so pretty! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

Connie Can Crop said...

I really love this kitty! So cute!! I may have to copy your design and make a few cards like this myself. It's that cute!!! Thanks for entering my November Challenge! Scrappy Hugs, Connie Can Crop