Friday, October 26, 2018

Cat Lovers Hop 4 - Decorated Gift Bag

Hi, everyone!  This is the fourth post of my blog blast of cat-themed projects for the Cat Lovers Hop!  A special thank you to Janis at Her Peaceful Garden for hosting this wonderful event to celebrate our love of kitties!  The hop runs until tomorrow so there is still time for you to join in the fun!  I'm excited to be joining this hop for the fourth year!  For an update on my husband's health, please see my first post here.


Last spring I was involved in a cat-themed swap, and part of the swap was to make some pretty packaging.  This is a small gift bag that I decorated to hold some swap items.


I stamped the adorable kitty and word (Fiskars Friends Furever) in black on a small gift bag (Dollarama).  I added a doily from my stash and a red paperclip to keep it closed.

I would also like to support the following challenges:  Carlin's Kaartenparadijs Cat plus Black 2/3; Just Keep on Creating AG UE; The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ O2418

JkoC adv button

Thank you for looking at my gift bag! Wishing you a joyful day and Happy Hopping!

25 comments:

D.Ann C said...

Sweet packaging! Love that kitty snoozing in the pot!!

carla said...


Another sweet card.
Beautifully made.
Thank you for your 2nd participation in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck.

Carla (DT)

Suzanne H said...

Simply beautiful. I love how things come together for you. I need to remember to not overthink.

Becca Yahrling said...

Another sweet envelope. I have that kitty set and need to use it!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, that has to be the cutest little kitten ever curled up in the flower pot! Love the patterned paper for the envelope.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! How cute the kitty in the pot is!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute! I love how kitties climb into everything they can fit. Pretty paper and I'm loving the girly doilies. too. xxD

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute and sweet bag!! That sleeping cat in the pot makes me smile!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another fun way to package some crafty goodies.

mandysea said...

Cute envelope and adorable image! The lace just finishes it off really well!!

Susan Renshaw said...

What a gorgeous Kitty! Love the doiley and the colours!

Carole J said...

Beautiful, Kitty. I have that stamp set too! Love the cat in the plant pot - delightful how they curl up in the tiniest of places! x

Heather said...

Oh, this is so cute--both the sweet kitty and the adorable little treat bag! Just goes to show it doesn't have to be elaborate to make something extra special. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Karenladd said...

This is so cute and I love the doily that used to embellish your envelope. That cat stamp is adorable.

Lisa Lynn said...

Great stamp with the sleeping kitty.

ike said...

How cute - I love the sleepy kitty x

Fikreta said...

Its so sweet !
hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's a hop but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to comment on my own entries. Oh well! I love how this turned out!

Vivian Foo said...

Purrfect - so cute. xx

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the kitty in a pot and the doily.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this kitty cat image! It's super adorable! Love how you added it to your envelope!

Thanks so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
rstevensoncreations.wordpress.com

Donna said...

Another fabulous envelope!

suzARTe said...

The image on the bright paper looks fantastic.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

Esther Asbury said...

I'm so very happy you linked your sweet kitty card up to the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

Janis said...

Such an adorable sleepy little baby!! Awwww.... Love your stamping on the patterned bag. Looks fabulous with the doily to dress it up!
Thank you for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com