For those new to ATCs, or Artist Trading Cards, they are small cards measuring 3.5" x 2.5" and, according to Wiki, are "self-made unique works or small series, signed and dated on the reverse by the artist/producer, exchanged and collected by the people who participate in the collaborative performance." For me, I like to use them in happy mail and in pocket letters, and they are a lot of fun to make and share with crafty friends!
- Stamps: Happy Little Stampers Doodled Flowers clear stamps
- Dies: Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle Layers
- Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Love Me, Martha Stewart Crafts Love Notes, Pebbles We Belong Together, Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe
- Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versamark
- Accessories: Embossing folder (double hearts), Ranger white embossing powder, heart gems (from my old Dollarama stash), Xmas Red Stickles
Here's how to make these ATCs:
- Die-cut pinpoint rectangle in black and white
- Trim white panel slightly smaller than black and emboss with heart pattern
- Stamp doodled flowers and leaves on patterned paper, fussy-cut, and adhere to white panel
- Trim over-edge flowers and adhere to black panel
- Heat emboss sentiment in white on black scrap and adhere (I fussy-cut one of the sentiments)
- Embellish flowers with red heart gems and Stickles
- Add black dots to white panel with marker
Thank you to Kylie at Happy Little Stampers for having me as a Guest Designer! I had fun!
I would also like to support the following challenges: A Gem of a Challenge Have a Heart UE; Ally's Angels 2 Flowers 1/3; Allsorts Love is in the Air 1/3; Archi-scraps Use Lots of Rhinestones or Bling; Cardz TV 34 Anything Goes 1/3; Country View Anything but Cute UE; Crafting by Designs Anything Goes 3/3; Crafty Calendar 2 or More Layers 3/3; Crafty Friends Love is in the Air 1/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper February UE; Creatalicious 132 AG w optional love, anniversary, thinking of you UE; Creative Inspirations Love is in the Air and/or Pink and Red Colours UE; Di's Digi Designs Lots of Pink and Red 1/3; DL.ART February Linky AG 1/d; DL.ART Thankful Thursday Pink or Red 2/3; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Jo's Scrap Shack FFC 220 AG 1/3; MHK Designs February Inspiration (I was inspired by the colours and the flowers); Penny's Paper-crafty AG 2/3; STAMPlorations Paint it Red UE; Word Art Wednesday 320-321 AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 3/5
Thank you for looking at my ATCs! Wishing you a joyful day!