The butterflies and sentiment are heat-embossed in silver. I coloured with watercolour markers and then fussy-cut. The card measures 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" so not quite a standard A2, but this is the size of the pre-folded card bases packaged with envelopes that I found in my stash. I decorated the envelope by stamping the butterflies along the bottom as well as one on the flap. All products used are listed below.
- Clear Stamps: Butterflies (Uniko English Country Garden), sentiment (Clearly Besotted)
- Colouring medium: Watercolour with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
- Embossing powder: The Artful Stamper - Silver
- Embossing folder: Darice Butterflies
- Die: Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scallop Stitches
- Card base/envelope: My old Dollarama stash
- Other: Glossy Accents
I would also like to support these fun challenges: 613 Avenue Create AG Optional Twist No Digis 1/8; Brown Sugar AG 2/2; Cardz TV Designer Challenge #4 AG 2/3; Clique Kits March AG 1/3; Craft Stamper Take It Make It March AG 2/3; Crafty Creations AG 2/2; Creatalicious AG Optional Green UE; Cute Card Thursday AG UE; DL.ART March Linky AG UE 1/d; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 2/3; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 1/3; Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday 1E; Love to Scrap AG 2/5; One Crazy Stamper AG 2/5; Penny's Paper-crafty AG 2/3; Sweet Stampin' No Patterned Paper 1/3; The Artistic Stamper Springtime 1/3; Tuesday Throwdown Things with Wings 1/3; Word Art Wednesday AG w uplifting sentiment Wk1 2/5; WOW Spring plus Embossing Powder 1/3; Your Scrapbook Place AG 2/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!