I have been on a heart-themed kick lately, and here's another one! I was inspired by Newton's Nook's heart challenge, and I just made it in the nick of time last night! All stamps and dies used are from Newton's Nook, and some of these have been inked up for the first time! They are Black Friday purchases - there were some great sales!
I did some gold heat-embossing on the hot-pink cardstock, and stamped the foxes and tiny hearts in red on light pink cardstock. The background was created with distress inks using the watercolour smooshing technique. I used minimal water because this was not watercolour cardstock.
Here are the products used:
- Clear stamps: Newton's Nook Serene Silhouettes (foxes); Newton's Nook Darling Duos (patterned hearts); Newton's Nook Sweetheart Tails (heart border, small solid heart, and xoxo); Newton's Nook Frozen Friends (tiny heart)
- Dies: Newton's Nook Darling Hearts Dies (hearts and love word)
- Patterned paper: MME Love Me
- Ink: Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink (smooshed background); Your Next Stamp Holly Berry Red, Versamark embossing ink
- Embossing powder: Zing Glitter Gold
- Other: Sparkly gold washi tape and tiny heart confetti from my stash
I would like to support the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create AG w Optional Totally Technical (my technique is watercolour smooshing) 3/8; Cardz TV AG Designer Challenge #1 3/3; CRAFT Love/Valentines/Anniversary 1/5; Crafty Calendar Something New 3/3 (NN Serene Silhouette stamps, Darling Duos stamps, Darling Hearts dies all new and never used); Creative Inspirations Cute Critters UE; Crop Stop #24 AG (distress inks from Crop Stop here) 1/5; Digi Designs All About Love 1/3; DL.ART January Linky AG UE 1/d; DL.ART Thankful Thursday AG 2/3; Glitter N Sparkle Four-Legged Friends 3/3; Hiding in My Craftroom Any Holiday 1/3; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 1/3; Kitty Bee AG Optional Something New (NN Serene Silhouette stamps, Darling Duos stamps, Darling Hearts dies all new and never used) 1/2; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 3/3; Love to Scrap AG 2/5; Mod Squad Show Your Love 3/3; One Crazy Stamper Live, Love, Laugh 2/5; Paper Creator's Crafts AG 3/3; Penny's Paper Crafty AG 3/3; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 4/5; Stamped Blessings heARTful stamping Stamp Something Cute 2/2; SugarPea Designs Mix it Up #27 AG UE; Sweet Stampin' Spots and Dots 1/3; The House That Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ J2517 3/3; Tuesday Throwdown AG 3/3; Word Art Wednesday AG 3/5; Your Scrapbook Place AG 3/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!