I used my Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil with embossing paste and white glitter to create the falling snow. You can't see it in the photo, but I applied the same white glitter all along the stamped snowdrifts. I used double-sided tape along the side edges of the card and sprinkled on pale blue glitter. I finished off my one-layer card with a silver snowflake and two sequins. This card really sparkles in person!
Here are some fun challenges I would like to support:
- Craft Stamper Stencils, No Digis 1/3
- Cupcake Inspirations Cute Critters 2/3
- Fashionable Stamping Colour Between the Lines, No Digis 2/3
- Newton's Nook Inky Paws Just One Layer UE
- One Layer Christmas Cards AG Optional Bells UE C10
- Papertake Weekly Take Your Pick: Cool Colours 1/5
- Rudolph Day Christmas Card 1E C10
- Sentimental Sundays One-Layer Card 1/3
- Simon Says Stamp Monday AG 2/5
- STAMPlorations Bi-weekly Sketch Challenge 1/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!