Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kiwi Loves You

Hello, everyone!  I'm back again today with another love card!  This one stars one of my kitties - Kiwi!  I just love the look on his face LOL!  This card is made for my sweetheart, Brian, from Kiwi.  Now you know I'll have to make love cards for him from Snowie and Honeydew too, so stay tuned!


There's a fun Washi Tape challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life and I wanted to play along!  I covered a kraft card with love-themed washi tape. I fussy-cut a photo of Kiwi and cut a tiny slit at his paws.  I stamped the heart balloon (Craftsmart) on both white and red cardstock and paper-pieced the red balloon, using a white gel pen on part of the balloon.  The I inserted the end into the slit at Kiwi's paws.  I stamped the scribbled heart (Inkadinkado) in red and fussy-cut. I stamped the sentiment (Craftsmart) in black, fussy cut, and attached to the scribbled heart.  All images were then attached with foam tape. 

I would like to support the following challenges:
1. Challenge Up Your Life Washi Tape 1E C6

2. Crafty Gals Corner Sweethearts 2/2
3. Inspired by Stamping (used colours and hearts theme) UE
Jan IBSIC90IBSIC90---Hearts

4. Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Love (theme, word, hearts) 3/3
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday It's a Guy Thing (card for Brian) 3/5
6. Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 3/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!



24 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card
Kiwi is so cute

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Kitty, fabulous use of washi tape.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Good idea to make cards from your kitties! :-D Love these washi tapes and the pretty balloon

Ellibelle said...

What a fun idea!! Loving this! Might have to try making a card with my kitties too. They love to be the center of attention

Lisa said...

Oh, what an adorable card!! Kiwi is so sweet!! That face is precious!! The washi tapes are awesome!! Love this!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

jimlynn said...

Super cute card and Kiwi is precious! Love all the washi on there. It's a very special "love" card and fantastic.
Lynn

Mynn xx said...

Another super darling card!!! LOVE the washi tape--these all go together super fabulously! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

brenda said...

Another lovely card Kitty and such a great idea to use a photo of Kiwi.

B x

Donna said...

Adorable,what a great idea, I will be watching for the others!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful kitty, beautiful card. great picture of Kiwi.

Lisa Mensing said...

Love all that yummy washi tape. Great Valentine for a cat loving friend. My niece would love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous creation kitty. You are all loved up today. Lol!!!

Monika Reeck said...

great Idea to use that color combo Kitty
and the Cat looks like a real one at the top that all washi tape
cute heart stamp too on the right side top...
Lovely kitty/cat card again Kitty...hugs, Monika

Samantha A. said...

GREAT use of Washi Tapes! Just lovely! Thanks for playing along this week with our Sweethearts Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner

marion said...

owwww this is so precious, Kiwi is such a nice furbaby, lovely card, lots of hugs and lovev and cuddles to your three furbabys

Mone said...

oh, what a geat Card!
Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life

Jacee said...

Another sweet Kitty, he's lovely, a fabulous design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Becca Cruger said...

Oh so cute!!! Loving the washi tape background. I'm so jealous of your cats - my boyfriend is allergic. Gasp!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Oh, I just LOVE this! Your sweet Kiwi is so cute! :)

Lena said...

What a great and thoughtful idea! The card is so cute, but to make it with a real kitty, that's just awesome! I have a Brian too :-) Maybe I should make him a card like this, but then from Maverick, our Basenji puppy :-) Thank you for the inspiration and you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
Hugs,
Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Ela said...

Lovely use of the Washi.
Hugs
Ela

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life......sparkle & shine! *~*

papayoung said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.