Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teddy Bear's Window Garden Box

Hi, everybody. Today I made another birthday card. This adorable image is called Teddy Bear's Window Garden Box from Dragonsmoore - Spyder's Other Corner.  You all know how much I love Spyder's digis.  Well, as soon as I saw this little cutie-pie, I fell in love and knew I had to put him on a card.  I had fun colouring him with my Prismacolor pencils.


I followed this sketch over at Mojo Monday:


Here's a list of the other supplies I used:
  • Stamps:  Sentiment (The Old Island Stamp Company)
  • Patterned paper:   Walmart Best Occasions
  • Accents:  Bling strip, tiny flower gems, brads (Dollarama), flowers (Marcella by K), buttons, die-cut shapes (Walmart Best Occasions)
  • Ribbon:  Dollarama
  • Bow Maker:  Craft-Dee BowZ

I would like to enter the following challenges:
  1. Card and Scrap Use Flowers UE
  2. Charisma Cardz Birthdays 3E C10
  3. Craft-Dee BowZ Anything Goes with Handmade Bow UE
  4. Crafting from the Heart Pearls or Buttons (used buttons) 3E #2
  5. Crafty Cardmakers Bear with Me (must have bear) UE C15
  6. Digi Sketch Challenge Say it With Flowers - put (T) with name for theme 4E #2
  7. MFP Speedy TV New Year's Resolutions (to use my patterned paper) 5E #2
  8. Mojo Monday Sketch (shown above) UE
  9. Simon Says Stamp Monday Blues 5E #1
  10. Stamping Sensations Ribbon, Buttons, and Bows (used all) 3E #1
Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

19 comments:

Lin said...

Loving the citrussey green with that blue! Cute image, beautifully coloured, and I adore that background paper.

Now that you have found us, hope you will come again!

Thanks for sharing

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love the colour scheme you have used with your fab image. The bling strip is gorgeous. Cxx

Papercraft By Carole said...

Oops - forgot to say thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxxx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image....great papers.xxx

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Beautiful card and a cute image

Thank you so much because you want to join our challenge at Card and Scrap
Regards DT, Lissy

Unknown said...

Love this card! All that bling is awesome!! Thanks for all the heads up you gave me this week on my wins. It's nice to know I have a friend looking out for me. Congrats on all the top 3 spots I see you have won this week. You know how much I love your work!

Sari / Granne said...

Love the bright colours and all those embellishment! Thank you for sharing at Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

Erin said...

Aww beautiful LO and beautiful Colours
Thank you so much for joining us over at
Charisma Cardz
Erin

Janine said...

Cute image - lovely colours

Spyder said...

fabulous card! Once more you've made my digi come to life!! and well done on another win (top five) with Kitty again!!

((Lyn))

Francesca said...

I love the cute bear, Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

Francesca x

Feebsy said...

Such a pretty card, I love the bright colours and your colouring is perfect. I'm sure the person who's lucky enought to receive it will have their day brightened.

Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at CCM&M.

Feebsy
xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, I just love blue and green together.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

A lovely card and image, thank you for joining our 4th Challenge at Crafting From The Heart, good luck. We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Erin (DT & Co Owner) x

Kim Bell said...

Love your coloring! pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Dee Bowz.
Hugz
Kim

pinky said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Donna Maligno said...

Adorable image and I love all the added elements. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

Eret said...

Ooh, how adorable card. I absolutely love your coloring of this cute bear. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
Eret x