Sunday, January 26, 2014

Glitter n Sparkle DT - Bling it On

Hello, friends.  It's Sunday, and that means there's a new challenge starting today over at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is Bling it On.  Come on over and join us!  I got an awesome image to play with this week - it's called Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat from The Stamping Boutique.



There's a lot going on in the image so I decided to keep my card CAS.  I coloured the image with my Prismacolor pencils, fussy-cut, and popped up with 3-D dots.  I also added googly eyes to bring out his purr-sonality LOL.  I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and added a number of sequins for the bling.

I hope you can join us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Bling it On challenge - as usual, we have some great prizes up for grabs, thanks to our generous sponsors:
Crafty Sentiments - 3 images 
QKR Stampede - 5 images
The Stamping Boutique - 3 images - or 4 if you use a Stamping Boutique image


I would like to enter the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks Anything Goes UE
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes (I didn't use optional twist) 3E #1
Card and Scrap Bling UE
Craft Mojo All Things New (the digi image is new to me) UE
Crafty Girls Anything Goes 3E #3
Creative Fingers Anything Goes 3E #1
Cuttin and Stampin Anything Goes with Arrows (see arrow in image) 3E #1
DL.ART January Linky Challenge UE 1/day
Just B Creative Crazy January Just Because Linky Party UE 1/day
Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Linky 1E
My Craft Creations Anything Goes UE
Paper Creator's Crafts Anything Goes 3E #2
Paper Pretties Anything Goes UE
Pile it On Animals UE
Polkadoodles Anything Goes 2E #1
Simon Says Stamp Monday A is for "Alice in Wonderland" image 5E #2
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Let's Have a Laugh 5E #1
Sister Act (Cards Only) Anything Goes UE
Stempelsonne Animals 3E #1
The Crafter's Cafe Funny or Whimsical 3E #1
The Rubber Buggy Anything Goes UE
Totally Gorjuss Fur-Tastic UE

Thank you for looking at my card - I look forward to reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

24 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable & wonderfully coloured, I think I need this stamp lol. Thanks for playing along at
Creative Fingers
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Sternenglanz said...

cute motif and a great map

Thank you for your contribution to the Stempelsonnenchallenge

regards
Sternenglanz

Anonymous said...

Ohh das ist ja ein bezaubernd geworden.
Hab lieben Dank für deine TN bei der Stempelsonne
GLG Tamesis

DIANA L. said...

Super cute ! the sequins are very pretty.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dreja said...

Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Janice said...

I love CAS and agree that a bright and beautifully coloured image can stand alone. A perfect feline creation for my MAWTT challenge - thanks for playing, Jx

Tina said...

Eine tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei SsC.
LG Tina

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a wonderfully vibrant card! The color palette you used is wonderful and I'm so impressed at your amazing coloring skills! I also love the addition of the googly eyes, which is just perfect for the Cheshire cat. The embossed background is also dimensional, but blends perfectly so as not to distract from the focal image. Great composition and amazing work all the way around! Thank you so much for sharing this with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

marion said...

very lovely, your image made me smile, hugs, Marion

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness you are really getting i the swing with the Kitty cards!!! Love this one too, its brilliant, What a cheery Cheshire Cat, Thanks again for playing on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

Anjie said...

What a lovely bright card. I love Ches and the Mad hatter, well, all things Alice! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Another great card! I love this image. Good call with the sequins for bling, they really add something to the card. Great coloring too!

Pam said...

Cute!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥


Anita said...

Pretty card, thanks for joining us at card and scrap
DT-Anita

cheiron said...

Super cute image and I love the touch of sequins. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Let's Have a Laugh Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Hjørdis said...

Funny Card ! Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap ...
Hjørdis DT

Liz said...

Lovely ! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Patti said...

My my! you have been BUSY!! : ) love the colors you selected and your bling bling is adorable!

Angeline Choo said...

What a cute and cheery card!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Sheila said...

Lovley card, thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

Sara S. said...

So fun! Love the googly eyes. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue Create!

alethea said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

how fun is this!
thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
xx

Dee said...

Congratulations on winning the 2 Creative Chicks challenge for January. They only give your 3 days to claim your prize so thought I would post a note in case you didn't see the winners post.

http://www.2creativechicks.com/p/winners.html

Dee