Sunday, January 12, 2014

Deepest Sympathy Flower 2

Hello, friends.  I'm back today with another sympathy card.  I've been making some for my parents' stash as, unfortunately, this is what they use most.  Here I have used a floral image from Crafty Secrets, from their Flower Garden set; the sympathy sentiment is a clear stamp from Hero Arts from their Everyday Sayings set.  I coloured the flower with my Prismacolor pencils.


I followed this sketch at The House that Stamps Built:

20140107-214641.jpg

The patterned paper is from Creative Memories and Colorbok.  The cardstock is from Stampin' Up.   The dies are Nellie's Multiframe Ovals and Decorative Ovals, and the gems are from Dollarama. Here are the stamps used (links to purchase are above):  


I would like to enter the following challenges:
A Blog Named Hero One and Four (one Hero Arts stamp, four gems) UE C5
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage January Linky Party 4E #3
The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Sketch J814 UE
Winter Wonderland Monochrome 3E #2

Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous image...gorgeous card.xxx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautiful, soft coloring on this gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing the Crafty Secrets set that you used. We so appreciate that! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party. Good luck!

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card, such a pretty image.
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Pauline
x

Patti said...

Your cards are lovely!! How sweet to make them for your parents to give. You are a good daughter! : )

I wanted to pop in to let you know that you are the winner of my FREE card give-Away!! please e-mail your address to me and I will send it to you right away!! Congratulations : )

Patti

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Kitty, real elegant, xxxx

marion said...

very lovely card, very stylish, lots of hugs, Marion

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Beautiful card!