Sunday, January 12, 2014

Deepest Sympathy Flower

Hello, everyone.  Welcome to my newest followers - so nice to have you with me!  Today I have made another sympathy card.  You may remember my parents requested some of these for their stash.  Here I have used a floral image from Crafty Secrets, from their Flower Garden set; the sympathy sentiment is a clear stamp from Hero Arts from their Everyday Sayings set.


I coloured the flower lightly with my Prismacolor pencils.  I stamped the sentiment on a white panel and then embossed it with Cuttlebug Victoria.  The flower is die-cut with my Nellie's Multiframe Ovals and mounted on Spellbinders Labels Eighteen in sage green embossed cardstock (sorry I don't have the source - it was an offcut in my stash).  I added some white Offray ribbon, a simple bow, and four green gems.  Here are the stamps used (links to purchase are above):  


I would like to enter the following challenges:
A Blog Named Hero One and Four (one Hero Arts stamp, four gems) UE C5
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage January Linky Party 4E #2
Delicious Doodles Flowers 1E
Love to Scrap Anything Goes 3E #2
Winter Wonderland Monochrome 3E #1

Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous image...gorgeous card.xxx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a lovely card! You did such a great job coloring the digital image from the Crafty Secrets Flower Garden digital set. I love the embossed background, too. Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Another lovely Sympathy card, Kitty, love and hugs my friend xxx

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous monochrome piece just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us
hugs Kate xx
ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

marion said...

Love this one too, love the image and the smoothness around the image most, lots of hugs, Marion

Little K Smith said...

THank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this lovely card :)
Kelly.x