Sunday, January 26, 2014

Comfy Chair Kitty

Hi, everyone, I'm back today with a thank-you card.  This adorable kitty image is called Comfy Chair Kitty from Fresh Brewed Designs.  I coloured the kitty with my Prismacolor pencils and paper-pieced the comfy chair.  The "thank you" sentiment is a clear stamp from  Hero Arts Everyday Sayings set, and two of the digi papers are this month's challenge freebie from Trimgym's Digistamps, Papers, and Images.  The little clock image is from Tidbit's Trinkets.

Hero Arts Everyday Sayings

Here are the other items used:

  • Dies:  Corner (Simon Says Stamp), Cat (Impression Obsession)
  • Ribbon:  Offray

I would like to enter the following challenges:

  1. A Blog Named Hero New Year, New Stash (the digi image is new - I won it, and the digi papers are new) UE C5
  2. Connie Can Crop Time After Time 2E #1
  3. Fresh Brewed Designs Monthly Candy Link-up (see badge below and on left sidebar) 5E #4
  4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Let's Have a Laugh (the humour is that the comfy chair has been scratched by the cat - see over cat's left ear - and the card sentiment is "thank you") 5E #2
  5. Trimgym's Use this month's freebie (used two of the papers plus another Trimgym paper) UE

New for 2014 ~ BLOG CANDY

Thank you for looking at my card - I look forward to reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

15 comments:

Trimgym said...

Great card, love what you have done with the papers!

Love,

Jo

Unknown said...

Great card hun.

Love the armchair.

Tracey xx

Spyder said...

aw....pussy cat looks like he's daring you to sit down....and won't let you! great card!

Denise Goeldner said...

This is so sweet, I love the cats and you've done a lovely card using paper piecing, just lovely hugs xx

stampingbowd said...

Super cute kitty!!! Love the chair too and the pretty blue ribbon! Great card! Love your sweet kitties on the sidebar!

Connie Can Crop said...

Super cute card! I love that Big Comfy chair with the little bitty kitty! Cute!!! It just makes me smile!! Thanks so much for entering my challenge! Scrappy hugs, Connie

brenda said...

What a unique creation Kitty, so imaginative and great card.

B x

marion said...

Both cats are enjoying themselves on this card, looks a bit like at my place, one is looking down at the other whilst sitting on a chair. It made me smile, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to Kiwi and Honeydew, Marion

Donna Ellis said...

I LOVE using Prisma Color pencils, KT, and your kitty looks darling with all those special details in her coloring. I am taken with your upholstered chair! Wow! Kitty, So sorry I have not been able to visit your blog regularly this month - the bingo game is taking all my time and energy - and will until it is completed.
hugs,
de

Unknown said...

Lovely card huni, popping in from SDD blog ladder, Hugs xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a sweet design. See, they should have gotten a micro fiber chair--less likely to be scratched open. All your blue touches really add to the card design-the corner, the cat, the ribbon and the bow.

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, love the image you used

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Patti said...

That chair is the sweetest! I love paper piecing too : )

bumblebee creations said...

This is so cute... thanks for joining our challenge at Fresh Brewed!

bumblebee creations said...

Ps....I have blog candy