Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Deedee's Digis DT - Time with You

Hello, everyone.  Today I am sharing a card I just made for Deedee's Digis.  I love Deedee's adorable images and I think I picked a cutie today. Well, actually I used two of Deedee's images on this card: the clock and sentiment from Time with You and the kitty from Love One Another.


I used the pre-coloured digis this time.  Here are the two sets I used:

 

You can see that the original Time with You image has a cute bunny peeking from around the clock, but you know me - I wanted to see kitties LOL.  I did a bit of fussy-cutting and voila. Here are the other supplies used:

  • Dies:  Memory Box Precious Hearts, Poppy Stamps Curious Cat
  • Patterned paper:  Brown floral (Victoria and Albert Museum, London) and the rest is unmarked from my stash, probably Dollarama
  • Accents:  Gems, ribbon, charm (Dollarama)

I followed Sketch #85 from Papertake Weekly:


I would like to enter the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks Anything Goes UE
Connie Can Crop Time After Time 2E #2
Craft-Dee BowZ Anything Goes with Handmade Bow UE
Craft Mojo All Things New (the digi image is new to me) UE
Craftitude Anything Goes or I See Fluffy (cats are fluffy) 3E #1
Crafts and Me Use a Heart UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned Paper UE
Creative Fingers Anything Goes 3E #2
Cute Card Thursday So sweet (if this image isn`t sweet, then I don`t know what is LOL) UE
DL.ART January Linky Challenge UE 1/day
Eureka Stamps Anything Goes 3E #3
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Make it Cute or Sweet 4E #1
Hiding in My Craftroom For a Loved One 3E #1
Just B Creative Crazy January Just Because Linky Party UE 1/day
MFP Speedy TV Color Challenge Bright Colours Wild Card (I chose pink and green) 5E #4
My Craft Creations Anything Goes UE
My Craft Spot Polka Dots 1E
Paper Pretties Texture (ribbon, charm, layers of patterned papers, die cuts, gems - all add texture) UE
Papertake Weekly Sketchie Free for All (I used Sketch #85 shown above) 5E #1
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes 2E #1
Penny's Paper-crafty Spots and Dots 3E #1
Pile it On Animals UE
Polkadoodles Anything Goes 2E #2
Really Reasonable Ribbon Valentine's Day/Love with Ribbon (I went with love) 6E #4
Ribbon Carousel Love, Birthdays, and Chicken Soup (I went with love) UE
Simply Create Too Valentine's Day or Use Hearts (hearts die cut and charm) 3E #3
Sister Act (Cards Only) Anything Goes UE
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Anything Goes with Ribbon and Bows UE
The Crafter's Cafe Use Ribbon and/or Lace 3E #1
The Rubber Buggy Anything Goes UE
Totally Gorjuss Fur-Tastic UE
Victorine Stamps Valentines/Love UE
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes with Uplifting Sentiment 5E #1

Thank you for looking at my card - I look forward to reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

34 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty. hugs

jimlynn said...

Oh So Cute!!! Love that little kitty at the bottom of the card too. Fantastic details and a wonderful card.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Oh how clever you are! Very fun card, KT! The two peeking kitties remind me of the Siamese kitties from "Lady and the Tramp," but since they are offering hugs instead of trouble, they must be much nicer. :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Creation and such fun colours thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love it if you came and joined us again next week for another fun challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and what a cute image thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love it if you came and joined us again next week for another fun challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B DT
X

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute card - have the cats peek out behind the clock! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too - I hope to see you there again soon! Hugs, Cornelia - DT

DIANA L. said...

Super adorable.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

marion said...

very very cute, had to smile about this stamp, they look like my two loved ones, lots of hugs to you and lots of (daily) cuddles to Kiwi and Honeydew, hugs, Marion

Sandy said...

Wonderful - I love cats and I love your card! Hickory, dickory dock. The cat is watching the clock. I wonder why!!!!!
Sandy

Unknown said...

Super sweet layout and those cats peeping out from the clock are too cute. I so enjoyed seeing your lovely art today. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Patti said...

Adorable! and as always your coloring is amazing!! : )

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, KT: Your card is very pretty--the image is perfect. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

Please come back this coming Friday, 31 Jan, for our new challenge #54.


Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Gemiel said...

This is so pretty! Love how you altered the digi to fit your kitty theme. Thanks so much for linking up to the MFP SpeedyTV Color Challenge. Blessings!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 13: anything goes with ribbon or bows - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for adding for my Patterned Paper challenge for January x

designermc said...

I love your card and the sketch. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy,DT

Bev said...

what a fab image love the card! Thanks for joining in with us over at polkadoodles

Pam said...

How adorable!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

Donna Maligno said...

Cute, cute card! Thanks for submitting to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

Unknown said...

Adorable card and images are lovely.x

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous hun love it - ty so much for joining in at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - wishing u the very best of luck x

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! I love the bling. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

A Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at CRAFTITUDE this fortnight. Abbs (Co Owner) XX

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Kitty! This is so cute with the little kitties peeking around the grandfather clock! It's nice to enjoy precolored images sometimes, and just concentrate on designing, isn't it? This is darling! hugs, de

Diane Noble said...

Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We are so grateful and blessed by everyone who participates and supports our cause. Your card is so sweet, and definitely an inspiration for everyone. Thanks again. Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

Zella said...

Oh how cute!! I love how you took 2 of Deede's sets and used the kitties around the clock. Very creative!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Eureka Stamps again this week.
Blessings,
Zella

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a delightful card!! Love the kitties and the big clock! Thanks for entering at Connie Can Crop! Scrappy Hugs!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love how you've combined the images.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

rockpapercricut said...

Darling card! I love the little kittens and the sentiment you used goes perfectly. :) Thanks for joining in on the *polka dots* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Houses Built of Cards said...

Adorable card! LOVE your colors and layers - and that beautifully perfect bow! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A fantastic card love the colours thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight at craftitude.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x

Carol L said...

This looks too cute with those adorable kitties peeking out from behind the clock! Very original and clever creation, and I love those glittered hearts!

Unknown said...

beautiful project

thank you for entering the polkadoodles challenge

hugs Kerrie
Polkadoodles DT
x

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win with this card! ow I have completely forgot where you have won but I am sure you will see it! Side note, I may have bought a bunch of the valentines digi sets that were on sale!!

alex said...

Such a sweet card, thank you for playing at Crafters Cafe
Alex x