Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cookie Cake Kitty

Hello, everybody.  I hope you are having a good day.  A warm welcome to my newest followers! Today I've made another birthday card.  It's for a boy so I tried to make it masculine - I have trouble with that LOL, but boys like kitties too, hehe.  And I think the colours are masculine.  I used the adorable image called Cookie Cake Kitty from Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner, and I coloured it with my Prismacolor pencils.  I should also mention that Lyn has a cute freebie of hedgies over at Spyder's Corner, so head over and check it out before it's gone.


The other products used are:
  • Dies:  Spellbinders Lacy Circles, Memory Box Precious Stars, Poppy Stamps Curious Cat, Nellie's Multiframe Circles and Squares (to make end of fishtail banners)
  • Patterned Paper:  Memory Star
  • Stamp:  Sentiment (Penny Black)
  • Other:  Glittery ribbon, gems, doily (Dollarama)
  • Sketch:  From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches (shown below)
I made this card for the following challenges:
Die Cut Divas Make it Glitter 4E #1 C4
Sketch049.jpg
Lawnscaping Let's Party, It's Our Birthday 3E #1 C3

Thank you for looking at my card - I look forward to reading your comments.  Wishing you a joyful day!

15 comments:

Spyder said...

Fabulous Kitty! Will have to borrow him!
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! Love the dies and kitty!

Andrea W said...

The green and blue look terrific together and I love the cute kitty image!!!

Dawn T said...

such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

marion said...

love you take on the sketch and the sweet kitty you included also, fab image also, have a lovely day, hugs, Marion

Unknown said...

Fab take on the sketch and awesome card.xx

Unknown said...

Does not look like he wants to share this cake, greedy kitty, LOL..fabulous card my friend xxx

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a purrr fect birthday card! So cute! Love it!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

Stephanie said...

Adorable, love the image. Thanks for playing along in our sketch challenge this week at FTH.

Pajalu said...

This is such a fun card. I'm sure the little boy will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas

Lynnette said...

What a cute kitty and card. It's adorable

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Super cute kitty too. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps this week! Hugs, Karen

Laurel Beard said...

So cute indeed!

Arlene said...

You have to love that cat!

So glad to see you enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge at http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2014/01/make-it-glitter.html

Christiana said...

Darling card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!