Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday #7

Hello, everyone!  I'm playing at Artsy Crafty Throwback Thursday again this month! If you're not familiar with Artsy Crafty Throwback Thursday, it is a linky party organized by Bibiana (Stamping with Bibiana), and it's all about walking down memory lane with cards or projects you've made in the past.

Here are the rules:

Rules:
1- Revive an older project on a NEW post!
Bring back a "Past" project posted at your blog 
Theme: Easter (but NOT compulsory)
2- Mention the challenge in your "present" post, link it to my blog AND grab the button and display it on your side bar (copy and paste the code of the badge found on the side bar)
3- Add your link using the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post (remember to add the URL of YOUR post directly, NOT to the home page of your  blog) 

So without further ado, here is the card I chose to reminisce about.  Last month I shared my Throwback Thursday card in black and white - to add a little mystery - but some people thought that was my card. I chuckled. I know people are rushing and don't always read, so this month I will share my card in colour to avoid confusion.


I love this card!  It is one of my all-time favourites and always makes me smile when I see it.  Please click here to see my original blog post to read all the details.

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

18 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

your card is very pretty
like the flowers and the image

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the adorable duckie!! The colors and flowers are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

scrappymo! said...

Looks great in colour! That little duck is so sweet too.

Thanks for the kind comments on my room...while it was fun to show the first post with the nicer parts of my room it was hard to show this half...hopefully most saw the nicer post and understood that this was the ugly part! lol

scrappymo! said...

Looks great in colour! That little duck is so sweet too.

Thanks for the kind comments on my room...while it was fun to show the first post with the nicer parts of my room it was hard to show this half...hopefully most saw the nicer post and understood that this was the ugly part! lol

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

New Creations said...

It's beautiful Kitty, love this colorful creation and spring feel with an adorable chick image!!!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great card and so grateful to have you again playing with me! it is wonderful to see your creations...I am discovering all ...since I am "new" to your blog...so all these entries are "new" to me! thanks for your support.big hugs
bibiana

cotnob said...

It's a lovely card Kitty, I can see why it is a favourite.
Pauline
x

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely card, great use of Easter colours, super cute chick.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I haven't seen this card time ago, it's so joyful and colourful!! Love these cute ckick and your paper-pieced egg!! Fabulous details, too!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautifully coloured and is so cute. I can see why you had to show us again.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I guess I don't understand the challenge. I thought you were to link to an old card that inspired you for the one you post today. I guess not though.... It don't matter cuz I love the card you are showing off here--vivid brights colors, so many dimensional elements and those butterflies (and a wee kitty!).

Jacee said...

What a fabulous card Kitty, lovely bright and cheerful, love the little chick and the flowers are so pretty, lovely work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Monika Reeck said...

this card is complete Kitty
it has chicken
it has cat
it has flowers and also butterfly
how can you put all in one card and it get beautifully done
I cant if i put these element all in my card I cant Kitty I am not so good at put many embelishment on my card you did it so well my friend
Love this this is awesome and sweet and cute with that little chicken
hope to see you soon on my blog my friend
hugs, Monika

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous colours and detailing!

Jenny L said...

Hi ,
just popped over from Bibiana's challenge to see your wonderful card.
Oh I love the super deisgn of this and the colours are amazing.
Wonderful, wonderful card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

marion said...

so sweet, love the cute little kitty on the right, lots of hugs and love to you and cuddles to your three furbabys, Marion PS I will send you a mail next week, but you are on my mind a lot of times during the day, big hugs dear friend

Donna said...

This image is so cute and beautifully colored and showcased!