Now for my fun news - I am delighted to tell you that I am a Guest Designer over at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge this fortnight! Yay! This is one of my favourite challenges because I love butterflies! If you're already playing over there, then you know each challenge theme is a different letter of the alphabet, but always including a butterfly. For this challenge our letter is C and our theme is Corners - so we would love to see a project that includes Butterflies plus C for Corners.
Well I was stumped at first! What to do, what to do! I started by die-cutting a white panel with my Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle. I had this gorgeous sparkly butterfly in my stash and I really wanted to use it! I made a design using snippets of leftover DP (MME). I added a butterfly in one of the corners and created a corner with gems on another.
Now that I was on a roll with the Corners theme, I decided to make a second butterfly card. I went really CAS with this one - just a butterfly in one corner and sequins in the other. I used the negative die-cut of Memory Box Oriel Butterfly. Behind the butterfly cut-out, I adhered several strips of washi tape. I love these bright spring colours! The white panel is popped up with foam tape, and I added three sequins in the opposite corner.
Please join in the fun over at the Butterfly Challenge. Remember - our theme is Butterflies plus C for Corners. Thank you, Mrs. A, for inviting me to be your Guest Designer! It was an honour - and also a lot of fun!
I would like to support these 5 challenges:
1. Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge March AG C6 1/3
2. djkardkreations NBUS #4 AG C5 3/3 - The NBUS item is the butterfly. I won a Butterflies and Bling candy in January (shown below; thank you, Linda!) and everything is so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to use any of this gorgeous schtuff - until now!
3. Pixie's Snippet Playground Snippets of patterned papers 3/3
4. Stamp and Create Is it Spring Yet 1/wk 4/4
5. UnstampaBelles Peace and Harmony w. Twist Incorporate Flight
Thank you for looking at my cards! Wishing you a joyful day!
P.S. I am celebrating 250 followers with candy. Click here to enter.