Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cute Butterfly Thank You

Hello, everyone!  I just discovered The Friday Mashup! and they are celebrating their 200th challenge - Woohoo!  Click here for all the details so you can join the celebration too!

For the 200th challenge, participants must create a project using two previous Mashup Challenges together in one project.  I've decided to go with Option 1, which is to use one element from each of my two favourite challenges.  I chose Challenge 126 - Option 1 - Washi Tape and Challenge 41 - Option 1 - Thank You.


I received this cute Butterfly Doodle as a freebie for being a subscriber to the 2 Cute Ink newsletter - thank you!  I coloured it with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy-cut.  I used my Wink of Stella on the edge of the butterfly to add a little sparkle.  I decorated my card with three strips of washi tape and three sequins. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental clear stamps. I rounded all four corners of the card.


Part of The Friday Mashup! challenge is to include their Inlinkz in my blog post so I'm doing that too! If I did it correctly, it will appear at the bottom of my blog post.

I would also like to help celebrate Cupcake Inspirations' 300th Challenge - Woohoo! They have three challenges going on and I'm joining the Confetti Inspiration challenge with this card.


Card Mania and Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday both have Spring challenges so I'm linking up there as well.  And I've already added my card to the 2 Cute Ink facebook group's Butterfly Doodle challenge, so that's 5 challenges entered in total.

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!



An InLinkz Link-up

Random Winner and
DT Favorite

25 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a cute card!

Karren said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors of washi you've used and that butterfly is so cute.

New Creations said...

You have a beautiful collection of washi tapes, just adore your beautiful coloring in this gorgeous butterfly, an adorable creation!!!

marion said...

pure cuteness, love this card, it is so you this one, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to your furbabys, Marion

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! More of your beautiful washi tape!! Your collection must be amazing!! I love the colors and pretty butterfly!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fantastic creation. Those washi tapes are so beautiful. Love the colors.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kitty, such lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute card! Your pretty butterfly coordinates with the washi tape perfectly!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So funny! Love how you used washi!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, so cute, bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

Love it! I love the colors you used, pink and green are so pretty together! and i'm soooo glad you discovered The Friday mashup! Great job mashing up the challenges! Thanks for joining in the celebration!!!!
~tracey

stampingbowd said...

Such a cute butterfly!! I love your colors! So bright and cheerful! Great combination of challenges!

Indy's Designs said...

This is a delightful card! Love the bright fun colors! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations and helping us celebrate our 300th challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie, DT

brrenwick said...

What a fun and cheerful card! Great job mashing up the two challenges! Thanks for helping us celebrate over at Friday Mashup!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable butterfly, this is so super cute.

honey_bunny said...

Cute card, in deed! I love the CAS look and the colors you've picked! Very sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Card Mania this month! xx

Kim P said...

Love, love, LOVE this! The colors are so happy! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup 200th celebration!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Yep! All the linky things are showing up at the bottom of your post. This is such a joyful spring card... and again with the washi. You combine patterns and colors so well. Happy happy card!!!!

D- said...

OMGoodness your card is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
I spotted you over at Friday Mash Up.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Alycia said...

What a sweet card! Loving that butterfly. :) Thank you so much for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations for our 300th Challenge Celebration. -Alycia

Monika Reeck said...

Kittyyy
I am sorry did not visiting you
was so busy with my teeth and my kids..now I will catch up sweety
that butterfly from 2 cute ink is so sooo cuuuteee
And I am jealous with your washi tape you have much and more and in so lovely colors..here it costs 3,50 Euro each I dont buy it Kitty...I better buy a stamp hehehe
and I love how you colored it and your sequin oh so fit I have sequin but only in dark purple dark green and red not so yummy like yours :)
this is a cute sweet and ADORABLE card Kitty
hugs, Monika

Lisa said...

This is beautiful! Love the bold colors and you did a wonderful job coloring the butterfly!

Thanks for joining us for The Friday Mashup celebration!

Mary-Anne V said...

so cute and love the washi tape you used.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Beautiful!! I love how bright and happy your card is. Great mashup choices as well! Thanks for sharing with us and joining in our 200th celebration at The Friday Mashup!