Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas Cracker Kitty

Hello, everyone.  Today I have made a Christmas card - and it features a kitty playing with a Christmas cracker.  I love this little kitty - as soon as I started colouring him, he really came to life.  I received this little guy as a freebie a while ago from Ike's World (thank you).   


Here are the supplies I used:
  • Digi stampIke's World (described above)
  • Coloured pencils:  Prismacolor
  • Patterned paper:  Lawn Fawn
  • Twine:  Lawn Fawn
  • Corner rounder:  Creative Memories
  • Glitter glue:  Stickles Icicle
  • Snowflake:  Dollarama
I would like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes 3E #2
Christmas Cards All Year Long Getting Ready for Christmas (Christmas crackers)  UE
C.R.A.F.T. #229 Christmas 5E #2
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes UE
Crafts-Too Challenge You Christmas Festivities - What Christmas means to me is spending time with my family, friends, and my two kitties - the kitty on this card looks like one of my kitties UE
Crafty Catz #203 A Gift to Remember (Christmas cracker is a gift) 1E
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #147 Peace (peace on patterned paper) UE
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra October Anything Goes Christmas UE
Creative Inspirations Paint Anything Goes UE
DL.ART Thankful Thursday October Linky Party Anything Goes UE
Ike's World Challenges #3 Anything Goes with Ike's Art image
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #22 Anything Goes UE
Just B Creative Crazy Oct. Linky Party Just Because/Anything Goes UE 1 per day
My Craft Creations Oct.21-Nov.2 Anything Goes UE
Party Time Tuesdays #143 Glitter (Stickles glitter glue used on Santa hat) 2E #1
Quirky Crafts #21 Favourite Things (cats) 3E #2
Send a Smile 4 Kids Early Holiday Wishes 4 Kids 3E #1
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Christmas/Happy Holiday 5E #2
Sister Act (Cards Only) Anything Goes UE
Through the Craft-room Door Anything Goes 2E #1
Use it Tuesday #66 Creatures (the hoarded item is the snowflake - I've had these for 3+ years - this is the first time I've used one)

Thank you for looking at my card - I enjoy your comments - wishing you a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

aw, a very cute Christmas kitty, KT! Looks so sweet and festive! hugs, de

ike said...

Super Chrimbo card - I love the colour for the back paper. The colouring on the kitty is wonderful - he looks awesome as a grey stripey !!! I especially think it's brilliant how you coloured all round his outline - it anchors him onto the white card... brilliant :-D A superb creation. :-D :-D
Thank you for playing along with us at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
IKE xxx

Unknown said...

A cracker of a card too, love that image and awesome colouring.xxx

Laura Sterckx said...

Lovely card!! I love the cute image, the twine and the pretty snowflake! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, Kitty - love the sweet image and the colour combo you've used. Thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenges and also for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' - Hazel, CCAYR DT - hope to see you again soon. x

Unknown said...

Kitty, this is just gorgeous hun, I do love your Cat cards, best of all, hope you are well my lovely friend, missing ya at G&S xxx

Chitra Nair said...

Such a cute card, love the sweet kitty image..
Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...

designermc said...

Very cute little kitty. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
Nancy,DT

Chana Malkah said...

Oh, wow! I just love this card! The colors are just fabs. I don't like cats, but I definitely like this one (:D) He is a cutie! Great design, cute image, and fabulous coloring. Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Keren Howell said...

Fab digi and the colours you've chosen go so well with the background papers, great job! xxx Keren

Mimi said...

Great card Fit Kitty, can so imagine so many pussy cats playing like this on Christmas Day with their love of paper and mischievous actions :) Good luck in the IKEsWORLD challenge. Hugs Jane IKEsWORLD DT xx

Kaylee Snyder said...

I love the blue and red combo. And the kitty is such a cute tabby! Great job on the markings. Thanks for joining the fun at Ike's World.

Berry said...

Love the kitties thanks for sharing at Crafts too hugs Rebekah xx

Debi said...

Adorable kitty card, well deserving of a Top 3 spot at Ike's World Challenge. Congratulations, girlfriend!