Sunday, May 1, 2022

May Guest Designer - We Love Stamping

Hello, everyone!  I have exciting news to share!  I've been invited to be a Guest Designer for May over at We Love Stamping!  Yay!  Our theme for the month is For a Lady (or Girl), so I hope you can join us!  If you would like to view the challenge rules, they can be found here.

 
For my project, I made a birthday card with stamps and colouring.  Even the striped borders are stamped!

On a white panel, I stamped the image from Waffleflower Thinking of You and then coloured it with markers, adding some highlights with a white paint pen.  For the sentiment, I white-heat-embossed a birthday greeting from Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental on a black scrap, angle-cut the edges, and adhered with foam tape.  I stamped Your Next Stamp Thick Stripe-Tastic Diagonal Edge in black on a white scrap and then trimmed into thin strips, which I adhered on both edges of the card.  To finish it off I adhered some thin strips of orange glitter cardstock.

Thank you to Brenda at We Love Stamping for inviting me to be your Guest Designer!  I had fun!

I would also like to join the following 10 challenges:
Colour Crazy 16 AG with Colouring 1/2
DL.ART May Linky AG UE
Scribbles Designs 108 Fur Babies 1/3
The Paper Shelter 509 Birthday Card 1E
Word Art Wednesday 541-542 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 2/5 wk1

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a fun and carefree day!

12 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Congratulations on your Guest design spot. Super cute image and beautifully coloured, and well designed.

HilaryJane said...

Welcome to the we love stamping team this month, your card is fabulous, such brilliant and vibrant colouring. I love it xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely to see you join us this month Kitty. Your card is so darn cute and pretty and I adore your colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Donna said...

Your card is a beauty! Lovely design and coloring my friend and congrats on another DT!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi dear Kitty!! Big Congrats for your GD spotlight at We Love Stamping :) It's wonderful having you! I absolutely ADORE your card!! The stamp is a delight, it speaks so well about our girly theme and for the love for cats too! :) Your colouring is awesome, wow! You are very talented not only about cards design but also with colouring! Also the black and white border is a stamp, it's great!Love the details of different lengths for the glittered cardstock and the white sentiment on black. Super! Thanks for joining us!
I think always about you and pray for you daily, but I haven't yet managed to write you a mail, hope to have time in the next days... Sorry for the delay. My days is always full of things to do and at this moment I have a big problem with the plugged sewage. :(( I hope that tomorrow they come to drain it! :/
Sending big hugs and love on your way!!

Liz said...

Congratulations on your DT spot, Kitty. Your card is so cute and beautifully coloured. xx

Gail said...

Happy Dance on your Guest Designer -- lovely coloring and sweet card! Have a fab week!

Lori Podolsky said...

What an adorable and super cute card, Kitty. And, congratulations on your DT spot. YAY! Thank you for entering our Birthday Card Challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Looking forward to seeing you again for our next challenge. Have a happy day. Hugs, Lori - DT

Chandhini said...

Congratulations on guest designing, Kitty. Love this card, the stripes on the sides adds the prefect finishing touch to the card.

Andrea W said...

Such a sweet image and I love your color choices.

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and I love how you framed the image.

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x
DT

Fikreta said...

Love this card!
so pretty!
hugs