Wednesday, November 24, 2021

CASEing Myself

Hello, everyone!  Today I have another holiday card to share!  I CASEd myself!  At the bottom of this blog post you can see photos of my previous cards that I CASEd.  I've CASEd this card several times; this is my fifth time over the years!  They are fun to make so I will probably make more!  By the way, for any new crafters reading this, the term CASE means Copy And Share Everything.


I refer to this as a quilt-inspired card, which I made using puffy stickers from my old Dollarama stash. I used a stitched die that cut out all of the little squares. I won this die a few years ago from my friend Christi at Art-Without-Anxiety (thank you!).  Sorry I do not know the brand.  Just as with my previous cards, I used a white paint pen to add white stitching and a Paper Smooches Christmas Words die for the sentiment.

I would like to join the following challenges:
ABC Christmas W for Whimsical UE
Cardz TV 154 AG 3/3
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas 569 AG Christmas Optional Use Glitter UE
Cut it Up 239 CASE a Project (here's the link to one of my previous cards)
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Wonderful Winter/Feeling Festive UE
Word Art Wednesday 519-520 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 1/5

Here are my four inspiration cards from previous years:



Thank you for looking at my cards!  Wishing you a fun, crafty day!

15 comments:

Tina Z. said...

This is great design. Such a great idea to use stickers, I have them so many... I was CASEing you with my mouse shaker card for Cut it Up 239, thank you for inspiration.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

These are so adorable and such a great way to use up small scraps of paper, too, as well as little embellishments. I like your white stitching. It really makes it look like a quilt!

Thanks for sharing your C.A.S.E.d project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Beccy said...

These little frame cards are wonderful Kitty, I love the collection of stickers you added... I even see a ginger or two in there! Great way to use up any small offcuts you may have, and even stickers or brads. I have loads of little bits and piece that would be perfect for a card like this. Love it.
Cheers,
Beccy

Barbara Godden said...

Love your quilt card, great design and super cute stickers on each of the squares. Lovely job of casing your own card. (I'm planning a CASE on one of mine today)

Donna said...

Stunning card, great idea to make it again as it is so beautiful and anyone would love to receive it. Have a good day my friend!

Donna said...

I love this Kitty! I may have to CASE this myself. Love the stickers and the fun stitching patterns. Love those puffy stickers. Great job!

Fikreta said...

Oh it's so wonderful!
Hugs

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Your holiday cards are adorable!!! Hope you are doing well, and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Gail said...

A fabulous casing card for sure =congrats on your win of the die as well -that was a happy dance moment - have a blessed day!

terrie said...

Fantastic card Kitty, I like how you found such small stickers for fill in the squares and great color combo...well done my crafty friend.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a great design, that well deserve to be CASed!! Love the traditional colours plus pink and all those yummy puffy stickers! The font of the sentiment is so cheerful!
Big hugs my sweet friend!

Lynda said...

Cute card - great design. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo Dt

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kitty. I love how you have CAS-ed yourself. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Squdge said...

Beautiful CASE - the originals are lovely too.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling. I love the little quilted squares and the wonderful JOYFUL sentiment. Thanks SO much for entering this sweet card in our challenge. it's always such a treat to have you share your art with us. have a blessed week, my friend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday