Sunday, December 30, 2018

ATC - Kitty Love (Kiwi)

Hello, everyone!  I thought you might be getting tired of seeing my holiday cards so I have switched gears!  Today I'm sharing a love-themed ATC featuring my kitty Kiwi!  Actually, I have made three ATCs and will be sharing them all today so stay tuned!  I bet you can already guess that the stars of my other ATCs will be my two other kitties!

For those who are unfamiliar with ATCs, the acronym stands for Artist Trading Cards. They measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are a lot of fun to make!  If you would like more information, please see here.


I started by re-sizing a photo of Kiwi, printing, and then fussy-cutting.  I made a background with washi tape, including two glitter tapes, on a white cardstock scrap measuring approx. 2.25" x 3.25".  I die-cut alphabet banner letters to spell LOVE and added a tiny die-cut heart banner in white along the bottom.  Finally I layered the washi tape panel onto black cardstock measuring 2.5" x 3.5".

My inspiration came from the December ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers, which has a theme of Pets.  I was also inspired by the Love theme at Mod Squad Challenges.

I would also like to support the following challenges:
Southern Girls Glitter (see two glitter tapes) 1/3 C10
The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ D2618
The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions DCC125 ~ Anything But A Card
Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 4/5 wk2


Thank you for looking at my ATC! Wishing you a joyful day!

11 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Absolutely adorable ATC, Kitty!! I have never done ATCs, but they are so intriguing and you inspired me!! :D Kiwi looks great on this and such clever idea making the background with washi tapes! The love banner and that with the tiny hearts compliments perfectly your ATC!! Very well done my friend! You are always so creative!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Adorable kitty and a great background.

cotnob said...

A fabulous ATC, Kiwi is beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Andrea W said...

Darling! Kiwi provided you with the perfect pose, so cute.

Heather said...

Super cute!! Love that fabulous washi background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Bunny said...

For once, I'll start at the beginning instead of going backwards from the third ATC. They are all so cute. I've never made any (maybe one day).I really like that you've used washi tape. I love the tiny little heart die cut. That is so cute. I wish you a Happy New Year and a healthy one for all of us. [Bunny]```

Hetty said...

Totally adorable.

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that's adorable! I love that your kitty is called Kiwi. I am a 'Kiwi', so that just made me smile! Lovely ATC design. Thanks for entering our Glitter challenge at Southern Girls. Love to see you back again next challenge and Happy New Year! Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls, good luck!!! Amy DT

Fikreta said...

another cute atc!
hugs