Hi,everybody! This is my second post today! I'm back to share another kitty card! This little kitty is happy to be enjoying the first snowfall of the season!
You will notice I used left-over plaid paper from my previous card so I am also joining Pixie's Snippet Playground. The die-cut snow landscape and embossed panel are also snippets/leftovers from previous projects.
Here are the products used:
- Stamps: Poppystamps Purrfect Holidays
- Dies: Poppystamps Let it Snow Channel, Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes, Poppystamps Purrfect Holidays Die Set
- Embossing folder: Die'sire Embossalicious Let it Snow
- Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas 6x6
- Other: Diamond Stickles on stamped snowflakes, clear Wink of Stella on sweater
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!