Here are the products used:
- Stamps: Cat (The Cat's Pajamas - This Could be Vodka), sentiment (unknown)
- Dies: Cup (The Cat's Pajamas - Cups Duo Dies), Curious Cat (Poppystamps), Stitched Scalloped Border (Lawn Fawn), Stitched Rectangle (Gina Marie Designs), Bow (Paper Smooches)
- Colouring medium: Prismacolor pencils
- Patterned paper: Doodlebug Polar Pals
- Other: Glitter cardstock (Colorbok), tiny flower punch (Dollarama)
I was inspired by Sketch Saturday #436 - we were asked to choose our favourite sketch from the archives and I chose #249 shown below.
|9th Mar 2013 #249|
I would also like to support the following challenges: Blessings Ink Amusing Challenges AG 2/2; Crafting by Designs AG 2/3; Crafty Awesomeness AG 2/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper November UE; Cuttlebug Mania Tic Tac Toe (animal, die-cuts, sentiment) 2/3; Dragonfly Journeys Coffee Therapy UE; HIMCR Freestyle 3/3; If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Coffee/Tea 2/5; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Just Keep on Creating November Linky AG UE; MFP Stamp Shop AG 3/3; Not Just Cards October AG UE; Penny's Paper-crafty AG 2/3; Pile It On Scraps UE; Poppystamps Plaid is Rad 1/3; SUYP Cats Only Furry-thing Goes UE; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk2 2/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!