My first kitty card is all about presents!
- Stamps: Kitty (The Cat's Pajamas The New Nice), sentiment (Whimsy Stamps)
- Dies: Waltzingmouse Stamps Scalloped Stitched Rectangles, window (unmarked die from China)
- Colouring medium: Markers, white gel pen
- Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn
- Other: Star sequins, sparkly gifts, sparkly washi tape - all from my Dollarama stash
I would like to support the following challenges with Card 1: 613 Avenue Create AG 4/8; Aud Sentiments AG plus Sentiment 3/5; Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards UE; Blessings Ink Amusing Challenges AG No Digis 1/2; Craft Your Passion Always AG 2/3; CRAFT Christmas 1/5; Crafting by Designs Little Animals 2/3; Crafty Gals Corner Any Holiday 2/2; Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Cute or AG Christmas UE; Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra November UE; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper November UE; Cute Card Thursday Christmas/Holidays UE; DL.ART November Linky AG UE 1/day; Double D Traditional Christmas Colours 1/3; Fabrika Fantasy Christmas is Coming 3/3; Fashionable Stamping Tis the Season 1/3; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Just Keep on Creating November Linky AG UE; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 1/3; Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday 1E; Not Just Cards November AG UE; One Crazy Stamper Fall/Winter Fun 1/4; Open-Minded Crafting Fun Christmas 3/3; Penny Black and More AG Christmas 1/3; Penny's Paper-crafty Christmas 2/3; Scrap and Craft Christmas Time 3/3; Send a Smile 4 Kids AG 4 Kids 1/3; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Christmas Critters 2/5; SUYP Cats Only Furry-thing Goes UE; Sweet Stampers Christmas 1/3; Sweet Stampin' Christmas AG 3/3; The Cat's Pajamas Stars UE; The Cat's Pajamas Winter Blog Hop UE; The Crafter's Cafe Christmas Comes Early 2/3; The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Christmas Magic 1/2; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk2 1/5
The second card is a fall kitty card!
- Digital image: Imagine That...Digis by Kris Pumpkin Kitties (precoloured version)
- Patterned paper: Doodlebug Friendly Forest
- Other: WRMK Corner Chomper, Sequins from my stash
I would like to support the following challenges with Card 2: Connie Can Crop Pumpkin Spice 2/2; Crafty Calendar Autumn Colours 2/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper November UE; Just Keep on Creating November Linky AG UE; SUYP Cats Only Furry-thing Goes UE
Thank you for looking at my cards! Wishing you a joyful day!