Sunday, November 3, 2013

Salt Dough Ornament #3 - Duck

Hello, everyone.  As promised, I'm back with Salt Dough Ornament #3.  I created my little ornament for the "12 Days of Christmas" challenges going on at Mark's Finest Papers.  Here is a tutorial.  I'm going to post 5 ornaments, so please be patient with me LOL.  This one is for my young duck-loving friend.


Here are the supplies used:
  • Stamp:  Duck (Rose's Roadhouse)
  • Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
  • Colouring medium:  Tombow watercolour markers, Uni-ball Signo white gelly roll pen
  • Ribbon:  Offray
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Things with Wings 2E #1
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra November Anything Goes Christmas UE
Get Inky 3-D Holiday UE
MFP 12 Days of Christmas Day 10 Salt Dough Ornament 5E #3
Polkadoodles Christmas Anything but a Card UE

Thank you for looking at my little project - I enjoy your comments.  Wishing you a wonderful day of crafting.

4 comments:

Claire said...

wow this is so cute! thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
Claire xx

Hazel said...

And another for CHNC challenge extra for November - you are on a roll with your festive crafting x

Unknown said...

Brilliant hun, cute image, love this hun, huggies my wee friend xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is cool! Great little ducky too, so cute!

Thank you for joining Brown Sugar´s Things with wings Challenge. Good luck! Hope to see you back soon again!
Nick