Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pink Kitty Thanks

I made this thank-you card with one of my favourite Hero Arts stamps, so it's perfect for A Blog Named Hero's Playing Favourites challenge.  I stamped the kitty three times on a paint chip, then trimmed each panel and mounted on white cardstock.  Next I stamped the sentiment on one of the cat panels.  I covered a white card base with pink patchwork DP and added two darker pink strips.  Then I mounted the three paint chips (the middle one with foam tape) and added a flower with brad, along with six dew drops.   Here is my supply list:
  • Stamps:  Cat (Hero Arts - C4331 Happy Cat), sentiment (Dollarama)
  • Ink:  StazOn Jet Black
  • Cardstock:  Recollections, Staples
  • DP:  Strips (Marcella by K), background (Dollarama)
  • Embellishments:  Flower, brad, dew drops (Dollarama)
  • Sketch:  Annabelle Stamps (see below)


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


A Blog Named Hero Playing Favourites - use your favourite Hero Arts stamp
Annabelle Stamps AC166 Sketch Challenge (see sketch here --->)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Pink and White
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #135 Think Pink
Vintage Stamping Challenges Pretty in Pink

Thank you for looking at my card!  I am grateful for your comments.  I would love for you to follow my blog :-).

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this card, how you placed your kitty's is Awesome and your design suits the sketch, Love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Annabelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE Kitty, I love this card your layout is brilliant, great work as always hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this stamp - it's adorable and definitely bears repeating! This is a lovely, pretty card with gorgeous details! Thanks for playing with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I can see why you love this image!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a beautiful card, a lovely kitten image. Thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, great image.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week
    Good luck
    Julie Ann x (Penny's DT)

    ReplyDelete