Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Mother's Day Kitty

Hello, everyone.  This month I am sharing a number of cat-themed projects to support my friend Fikreta as she celebrates the 100th Challenge at Show Us Your Pussycats.  Congratulations, Fiki!  The theme over there is "Furrything Goes with Cats as the Main Feature."  

Today I am sharing a kitty-themed Mother's Day card.


I created some of the card digitally, using an adorable retro kitty digital from ImagiMeri, an ornate pink frame from FAVPNG, a floral background from Free Printables FB group, and a self-made sentiment. After printing, I adhered the image to a magenta die-cut scalloped frame (Impression Obsession), and then to a yellow card base (Memory Box). I adhered a white fabric flower from my old Dollarama stash, some punched flowers in pale yellow, and some yellow flat-backed gems.  The card turned out so cute; I love it!

I would also like to join the following 9 challenges, for a total of 10:
A Place to Start May AG Optional Twist for a Lady 1/8/month
Creative Fingers 277 AG 3/3
Digi Choosday 77 AG 3/4
Gem of a Challenge 9 AG 3/4
Inspiration Station 61 Inspiration Prompt (I was inspired by the colors and flowers) 1/8

Polkadoodles 18 AG 3/4
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Feminine 3/5
Word Art Wednesday 645-646 AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 3/5

For those who enjoy cat memes, here you go:


Thank you for being here! Wishing you a wonderful day!

13 comments:

María said...

A wonderful card. That image is super cute and the flowers are the perfect decoration for it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Kitty......gr karin

Donna Walls said...

I'll have to stop by Fikreta's blog and wish you a Happy 100th Birthday! Your card is adorable and I love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll join us again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Liz said...

Lovely card Kitty, such a sweet image.
Liz xx

Donna said...

Adorable mom and baby kitten card, like that frame and your fabric flower!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Kitty, how cute card! That kitty mum with her baby is a delight and such gorgeous fame! Love that fabric flower and the cute yellow ones!
Adorable cats memes and cartoons, just love this, the kitty just remembers me my beloved Dory, RIP.
Hugs and love!

Alexandra Y said...

Such a sweet card! I love the detailed frame and the darling kitties! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month! ~Alexandra

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Aww Kitty, That is adorable!!! Love the pretty soft colors and the sweet kitty! Great layout!
Hope you are doing well! (((HUGS!)))

Suzanne H said...

Hi Kitty! That is an adorable image. Perfect for Mother's day. I love the mix of pink and yellow. Such a pretty card.

papierelle said...

Your card is soooo cute and lovely!!! I would also like to take part in the challenge, I hope I have enough time to create a card.

Lena said...

This is so sweet. Love the gorgeous frame you used to showcase the sweet image. I hope you enjoyed your day!
Hugs,
Lena

Dotty Jo said...

Another darling creation! Jo x

Sarn said...

A very cute Mother’s Day card esp with the pretty daisy embellishment xxx