Sunday, May 5, 2024

Heart-shaped Kitty Notebooks

Hello, everybody!  I am excited to support my friend Fikreta as she celebrates the 100th Challenge at Show Us Your Pussycats this month. The theme over there is "Furrything Goes with Cats as the Main Feature."  I am back again today with my second entry, sharing some heart-shaped notebooks that I made a while back but did not have a chance to share. 


I die-cut a variety of notebook/ledger papers with a stitched heart die set (Madra's Bazaar), and I used three sizes of the nesting dies for a fun layered look. I used some very old scrapbook paper for the covers, along with some digital heart-themed kitties (The Digital Chick Etsy Shop, Very Merry Vintage Style, and Creative Fabrica), which I printed and fussy-cut. The sentiments are self-made in Microsoft Word.  I stapled the pages together and added red eyelash trim to decorate.  

For the inside, I stamped each page with some of my tiny cat stamps in red.  The stamps are from my old wood-mounted collection (All Night Media, Noteworthy, Stampendous).  I had a lot of fun making these little notebooks after being inspired by this video.  


I would also like to join the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar May AG 2/3
Creative Fingers 277 AG 2/3
Digi Choosday 77 AG 2/4
DL.ART Thankful Thursday May AG UE
Gem of a Challenge 9 AG 2/4
Polkadoodles 18 AG 2/4
Simon Says Stamp Monday Feminine 2/5
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Feminine 2/5
Word Art Wednesday 645-646 AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 2/5

For those who enjoy cat cartoons, here you go:


Thank you for being here!  Wishing you a joy-filled day!

10 comments:

Donna said...

I just happened to be online right after you posted. Your heart shaped kitty notebooks are so adorable, my favorite of course is the Purr and it is even more beautiful in real life!

Christine Nandrup said...

OMG! These are so PURRfect.... Very cute. Thank you for joining us over at the Polkadoodle challenge blog. Have a nice crafty week.
-Christine

papierelle said...

This is a particularly delightful idea and design!! I love it and will remember it!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Simply adorable heart-shaped notebooks!! Cute and useful! Such great idea! The different papers inside make them also more interesting! Very well done!
Hugs, love and peace dear friend! Have a lovely May!

Debi said...

Hi Kitty! How nice to see your cute kitty notebooks! Hope all is well with you.
Big Hug, Debi

Lena said...

Your note books are lovely and I love your kitty cartoon. I know how they feel :-)
Hope you're staying well.
Hugs,
Lena

Barbara Godden said...

What adorable note books, love those kitties, and again nice to see you blogging I've been thinking of you.

Suzanne H said...

Super cute! I should know because you sent me one!!! :)

Sarn said...

Oh these are so sweet! I love them.

Fun cartoon at the bottom of your post too! xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Beyond cute! Love these, Jo x