Sunday, July 31, 2022

Retro Picnic 2

Hello again!  I'm back to share another cheerful picnic scene card.  This is my second of three cards and this one features kids, animals, and a teddy bear.  Stay tuned for one more picnic card!

Here I used another adorable retro-style storybook image from my stash, and I digitally inserted a kitty (The Digital Chick on Etsy) into the scene.  The grass is a die-cut from My Favorite Things, embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, and I adhered a die-cut sun (Joy Craft).  The background paper is from Striped Elephants on Etsy.  I adhered several punched red flowers and a self-made sentiment (Microsoft Word) to finish the card.

Joining the following challenges:
DL.ART July Linky AG UE
I was inspired by the picnic theme, food, 
blanket, grass, tree, stripes, and red/yellow/green colours

Wednesday's Creative Inspirations July - Summer Sun UE
Word Art Wednesday 553-554 AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk1 4/5

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a peaceful day!

11 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This card is beyond adorable and the sentiment just sets it off. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station.
Donna
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

terrie said...

Your image is perfect for showing how fun it can be for having a picnic...
Great card Kitty.

Barbara Godden said...

What a great picnic image and well designed card. Super job.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous creation Kitty. Very retro.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Donna said...

Sweet picnic scene, reflects young love so well! Like the darling pets too!

Gina's Cards said...

Another beautiful card! Just love the gorgeous image. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fikreta said...

its so very nice!
hugs

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a wonderful picnic scene, love the colours and the vintage picture. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Alyson Mayo said...

This is the sweetest scene... and digitally inserting the cat - I need to learn how to do that! Simply adorable :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, how adorable is this!!! A peaceful and loving scene of sharing between the two kids and all the animals!! Great work adding digitally the kitty!! If you didn’t say I couldn’t know this!Love the stripes behind the scene and the dotted embossed lawn with the tiny flowers! I have a similar punch too!
Have a fabulous day, my sweet friend! Enjoy Summer the more you can!
Hugs, peace and love!

Pamela Duncan said...

Another nice image ~ thanks for share with us on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog ~ Pam, DT