Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Butterfly Thanks

Hi, everyone!  I have one more card to share today!  I wanted to use my brand-new STAMPlorations Butterfly Cover Plate die that I bought during Shery's spring sale.


My card began with an alcohol ink background on yupo paper using various shades of blue (Ranger, Adirondack).  I added a butterfly die-cut in white (STAMPlorations Flutter Zen 2) with two blue gems adhered to the body.  I die-cut the sentiment from a scrap of the same alcohol ink background (STAMPlorations Thanks a Latte Phrase) and trimmed the extra words.

I would like to support the following challenges: A Bit More Time to Craft AG UE; A Bit More Time to Craft Extra AG UE; Arty Divas 22 AG 5/5; Butterfly Challenge 142 Y for Yale Blue plus Butterfly 1/3; Dare 2B Artzy In the Garden 2/3; DL.ART May Linky AG UE 1/d; Incy Wincy AG 5/5; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 3/5; STAMPlorations Spring Fling Blog Hop and Linky Party Spring 4/5; STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes AG UE; STAMPlorations May CAS AG CAS Optional Pink 3/6; Through the Craft Room Door AG 2/2; UnstampaBelles 100 Wings and/or Wind with Twist Predominantly White and Blue 1/4; Word Art Wednesday 440-441 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 3/5 wk2


Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

30 comments:

jimlynn said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!! So lovely!
Lynn

terrie said...

Oh my Kitty this card is just beautiful ...what a fantastic die from STAMPlorations...well done my friend well done.....tfs

Suzanne H said...

I may have to put the coverplate on my wishlist. I also love the background you've created. Beautiful!

Fikreta said...

Oh this is so pretty card!
Hugs

Christi Conley said...

Hey Kitty!! I saw this card on one of the challenge blogs and I had to come say Hi and tell you how much I LOVE it!! Shades of blue are my favorite :) Hoping all is well with you, the hubby and the furbabies :) XOXO Christi

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty, the butterfly and background are sensational.xx

Margreet said...

Stunning background and a fab die!
xxx Margreet

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Kitty this is so beautiful. I adore butterflies anyway but this is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous, I love your background die and beautiful blues - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna said...

How stunning, gorgeous background and great butterfly elements!

Barbara Godden said...

Absolutely gorgeous background and beautiful card. love the diecut, it's stunning.

Michelle said...

Absolutely stunning Kitty - just gorgeous and I love blue and white together - Michelle x

MeSi said...

Such a elegant and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.
Merja

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, I do love the background which showcases the die beautifully.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Debi said...

Beautiful Kitty! Now I must go shopping for that die!
Stay well. Debi

Gail said...

Love the colours ,pretty card.

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful work - that die is to die for! Might be looking that up soon! Great yuppo paper background - it has a depth to it that seems so rich. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us for Unstampabelles May challenge.

Gail said...

This is stunning FIT Kitty - love this very much nice work!

Debbie said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card!!

Chandhini said...

What a gorgeous card, love the alcohol ink background and the cover plate die.

Alyson Mayo said...

Kitty, I love that alcohol ink background and that you used more of it to cut the sentiment as it coordinates perfectly. The overlay is amazing - so detailed - and the white looks fabulous over the blues!

Migdalia said...

Kitty, This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the cover plate as well as the butterfly!!! I LOVE butterflies!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Andrea W said...

Oh... this is really pretty! I love butterflies and I like how you layered the white wings on top.

Patti said...

Wow! This is FABULOUS!!

Keti's Projects said...

Gorjuss background. I love this delicate pattern too. Thank you for playing with us at Ustampabelles and hope to see you again soon. Keti (DT)

foleysfriend said...

So pretty! I love how the stark white butterfly just pops off the card. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue n.

Mrs A. said...

This looks super . The white butterfly wings really stand out. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me this week.hugs Mrs A.

frommycraftroom said...

A fabulous background showcases the die cut beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Hetty said...

Wow, so beautiful. This is a great buy!

Lena said...

Love, love the background you created with the different blues. It really makes the die cut pop. Gorgeous!
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations