The adorable image is Gerda Steiner's Coffee Cat, which I coloured with markers and fussy-cut. I used some of my scraps on this postcard! First I tore a scrap of green patterned paper (from my old stash), and then I tore a piece of kraft paper that arrived as packing material inside a parcel. I didn't want to waste it! I stamped the kraft scrap repeatedly with coffee beans (Newton's Nook) in Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide. I stamped more of the coffee beans along the left-hand side of the postcard, along with a cute Repeat Impressions Feline Post stamp in black. Lastly I stamped a sentiment (Newton's Nook).
Here's a photo showing the back, where I stamped the postcard and cancellation stamp from The Artistic Stamper Carte Postale by Katy Fox. I also adhered a cat postage stamp. I'll be mailing my postcard this week to congratulate Crafting Vicky, who is celebrating 10K subscribers on her YouTube channel. She asked for postcards and I was inspired to make one!
I would also like to support the following 9 challenges:
- Ally's Angels AG 1/3
- Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Caffeine-Fuelled Paper Play Coffee, tea or cocoa themed project using ANY sponsors’ coffee, tea or cocoa themed product (Gerda Steiner, Newton's Nook)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper March UE
- Double D It's All About the Green (use green~white~gold; neutrals added are okay~black~ivory~browns~grays) 1/3
- Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs March
- Pixie's Snippet Playground 373 Use Snippets (patterned paper, kraft parcel wrap; even the white base was a snippet) 1E C10
- Simon Says Stamp Monday A Bit o' Green 1/5
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Use Some Green 1/5
- The House That Stamps Built Repeat Impressions DCC M420 ~ It’s Raining Cats and Dogs
Thank you for looking at my postcard! Wishing you a joyful day!