For this card, I recycled a retail Christmas card that I received several years ago. It was too cute not to give it another life! The snowman is actually on the inside of the card, with a circular aperture on the front. I added a die-cut and stamped sentiment in red on the front (Simon Says Stamp Sending die and Your Next Stamp Waddles Winter Happiness).
I finished the inside of the card as well. I die-cut the snowman with a circle, stamped:a sentiment in red (Your Next Stamp Winter Wishes - retired), and added two strips of coordinating patterned paper.
|Inside of Card|
- Christmas Kickstart 18 Get a Head-er Start (inspiration from challenge blog header shown below - I was inspired by the snowman and how he had his arms in the air, as well as his attire) 1/3 C8
- Crafter's Castle 20 AG Optional Any Occasion 1/3 C10
- Double Trouble 36 Thing 1 - Round and Round (circles on front and inside) 1/4
- Rudolph Day August 1E C10
- Simon Says Stamp Monday S is for... Snowman 2/5
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 2/5
- Word Art Wednesday 402-403 AG 2/5 wk1
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!