You might remember that I like to make cards for hospitalized children, and there are a couple card drives that I support. Since I never seem to have enough cards by the time the drives roll around, I've decided to make a couple each month.
- Digital image: Imagine That Digistamp - To the Moon and Back (precoloured)
- Clear stamp: Sentiment (Gerda Steiner Alien Invasion)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black (sentiment on vellum), Ranger alcohol inks (Pitch Black, Pool, Stonewashed, Wild Plum, Silver Mixative), Distress Ink Hickory Smoke (sponged on planet)
- Dies: Nellie's Multiframe Ovals (planet), speech bubble (unknown), hearts (offcuts from Memory Box Twirled Heart Border)
- Other: Memory Box Butterfly Flutter (to create dots on planet), DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic White (splattered on background)
I would like to support the following challenges: Cardz TV 40 AG 1/3; Crafty Creations AG 1/2; Creatalicious AG Optional Birthday UE; Creative Fingers AG 1/3; DL.ART March Linky AG 1/d; Get Creative Fantasy 1/3; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Imagine That...Digis by Kris Creative Playground Year-round Link-up SIR UE; Jo's Scrap Shack FFC226 AG 1/3; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 1/3; Pammie's Inky Pinkies AG 1/3; Penny's Paper-crafty AG 1/3; Simon Says Stamp Happy National Craft Month UE and on Facebook; Three Amigos Blog Hop 12 Out of this World UE; Through the Craftroom Door AG 1/2; Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment wk2 1/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!