Today I'm sharing a masculine birthday card. Lately I've been working to build up my stash of masculine cards. This has been a goal of mine since 2015 and I am finally working on it!
Here are the products used:
- Clear stamps: Paperbabe Reindeer Fusions, Avery Elle Cake and Candles (sentiment)
- Colouring medium: Prismacolor pencils
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Bahama Blue, Distress Inks for splatters (Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain)
- Cardstock: Neenah Desert Storm
- Other: Washi tape, WRMK Corner Chomper
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!