I was inspired by the Burlap and Lace challenge at Newton's Nook Inky Paws (I used both!). I was inspired by the sketch at STAMPlorations (see below), and my colour combo was inspired by the July 2015 graphic at Rubber Dance Stamps (see below).
Here are the products used:
- Clear Stamps: Snowman (Newton's Nook Frozen Friends), sentiment (Newton's Nook Beautiful Blizzard)
- Colouring medium: Prismacolor pencils
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Summer Sky
- Embossing folder: Taylored Expressions Snowfall
- Other: Ranger Glossy Accents (applied to cup); burlap, lace, snowflake sequins (from my stash)
I would also like to support the following challenges: Aud Sentiments AG w Sentiment 3/5; Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Snow People 1/3; Clique Kits September AG 2/3; Craft Rocket AG 3/3; Craft Stamper AG 1/3; Craft Your Passion AG 1/3; Crafts Galore AG 3/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Vintage or AG Christmas UE; Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra September AG UE; Creative Fingers AG 2/3; Creative Inspirations Christmas in August UE; DL.ART September Linky AG UE 1/d; Fab n Funky AG UE; Glitter N Sparkle CAS 1/3; Great Impressions AG 1E; Happy Little Stampers Christmas Song (Dean Martin - Let it Snow!) UE; Inspiration Destination AG UE; Jo's Scrap Shack AG 2/3;Just Keep On Creating AG UE; Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday CAS; Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 2/3; Not Just Cards August AG UE; One Stitch at a Time Lace
Please join my celebration candy here!
There are two giveaways to be won!
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!