I coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils and then I fussy-cut and added clear Wink of Stella to her mermaid tail, bikini top, starfish, and fish. It doesn't show up in the photos, but it's quite sparkly! The original image had just one fish but I added a couple extras. It also had a sandy ocean bottom and some seaweed but I didn't use them since the shaker bits would cover them. I doodled some scales on her mermaid tail.
My card began with an underwater background using watercolour markers. I used only two colours this time: Persian Green and Turquoise Green. I wanted to make it different than the backgrounds I made for my shark shaker card and tag, which were blue. I stamped a few background fish (Newton's Nook - Shark Bites) and bubbles (See-D's Beach Collection), adding white gel pen to the bubbles. For the shaker bits, I used lots of sequins from my stash.
The sentiment stamp is from Newton's Nook - Newton's Summer Vacation, and I heat-embossed it in white on a black scrap. The scalloped stitched frame die is from Gina Marie Designs.