Today I'm sharing a Christmas shaker card! The kitty stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas called The New Nice. I coloured it with watercolour markers, added some highlights with a white gel pen, fussy-cut, and added googly eyes.
Do you see the cute little circle kitty? I made it, and it was easy! I used a 1" circle punch to cut the image and placed an epoxy circle sticker over it! I bought a digital collage sheet of cute kitty circle images from an Etsy seller called The Digital Chick so I'll be making lots more of these epoxy circle kitties for my cards!
Here are the other products used:
- Sentiment stamp: Newton's Nook - Newton's Holiday Mischief
- Embossing folder: Taylored Expressions Winter Flurry
- Dies: Waltzingmouse Stamps Stitched Scalloped Rectangles, Nellie's Multiframe Rectangles
- Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn - Snow Day, Peace Joy Love
- Glitter cardstock: Dollarama
- Ribbon: DL.ART Christmas Red
- Accents: Sequins, charms, stars, all from my stash
I was inspired by this sketch at Mojo Monday #455: