There's a fun Washi Tape challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life and I wanted to play along! I covered a kraft card with love-themed washi tape. I fussy-cut a photo of Kiwi and cut a tiny slit at his paws. I stamped the heart balloon (Craftsmart) on both white and red cardstock and paper-pieced the red balloon, using a white gel pen on part of the balloon. The I inserted the end into the slit at Kiwi's paws. I stamped the scribbled heart (Inkadinkado) in red and fussy-cut. I stamped the sentiment (Craftsmart) in black, fussy cut, and attached to the scribbled heart. All images were then attached with foam tape.
I would like to support the following challenges:
1. Challenge Up Your Life Washi Tape 1E C6
2. Crafty Gals Corner Sweethearts 2/2
3. Inspired by Stamping (used colours and hearts theme) UE
4. Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Love (theme, word, hearts) 3/3
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday It's a Guy Thing (card for Brian) 3/5
6. Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 3/5
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!