I'm back tonight with a sympathy card. I like to keep a few on hand so I'm ready when the need arises. For this card I used Impression Obsession die and sentiment stamp. I sponged some of the flowers with distress ink.
For the front panel, I added score lines. The background is an embossed panel I received as a gift so I do not have the name. I heat-embossed the sentiment stamp in white and then finished it off with some twine, pearls, and a butterfly charm from my stash.
Here are the supplies used:
- Die: Impression Obsession Hydrangea DIE044-Y
- Stamp: Impression Obssession Clear Stamp Set Sympathy Sentiments CL114
- Embossing powder: The Artful Stamper
- Ink: Distress Ink Milled Lavender
I would like to support the following challenges:
- IO Blog Square Cards UE C5
- 613 Avenue Create AG 2/3
- DL.ART Use Purple and Green 1/3
- Scrapy Land Heat Embossing (Impression Obsession Hydrangea die available here) 2/3
- Scribble and Scrap AG 1/3
P.S. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy! Help me celebrate - my candy is here!