Hello, everyone! Well, I just realized that I will be 50 next month! So I thought it was time for some birthday candy! Yay! I don't have much to give, but I would like to share some of my crafty stash with you!
I want to thank all of my followers, old and new, and especially my loyal followers for sticking around while I was moving and with my health problems, when I wasn't posting much - I really appreciate your positive and uplifting comments! They warm my heart!
Here is my candy:
My candy includes:
- Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck 6x6 paper pad
- Sissix/Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folders: Bricked and Woodgrain Set
- Memory Box Die: Platform Pumps
- Serendipity Stamps Mini Grab Bag of 10 cling-mount stamps
- 2 bundles of roses
- 90 dew drops
- 20 flower buttons
- 20 charms
I will announce the winner on my birthday - Saturday, October 25. The deadline for entries is 9 p.m. Atlantic Time, Friday, October 24. The winner will be chosen at random - hopefully Honeydew, Kiwi, and/or Snowy will cooperate and pick the winner for me!
Here's how to enter:
- Be or become a follower of my blog with Google Friend Connect (your little photo must be under Followers).
- Post a photo and link to my candy on your blog.
- Leave a comment below, including a link to your blog.
Thank you and good luck! Wishing you a joyful day!