Monday, February 27, 2023

Coffee is My Valentine

Hello again!  Before I share my card, I would like to welcome my newest follower - KarinsArtScrap karin van eijk - thank you for joining me!

This is the second card I made this month.  I have one more to share after this, so stay tuned.  This adorable Coffee Cat is from Notturno Digital Arts, and I coloured her with markers and fussy-cut so I could pop her up on foam tape.  The sentiment is also part of the set, which I fussy-cut and adhered to a banner scrap.  I saw this cute image on Holley's Blog and couldn't resist!

The heart patterned paper is from Gecko Galz, and I adhered the Coffee Cat on a die-cut heart doily (Joy's DIY Craft).  I die-cut the doily a second time from a fuchsia scrap and inlayed three of the off-cut hearts on the doily for a pop of colour to coordinate with the fuchsia banner scrap.

I would like to join the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner 240 Add a Heart 1/3
Dare 2B Artzy February Love 1/3
Passion for Markers 678 Favourite Digi or Stamp (Cats!) UE
Polkadoodles 8 AG 1/2
Word Art Wednesday 583-584 AG w Uplifting Sentiment 2/5
Your Scrapbook Place February AG 1/3

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a peaceful day!  

14 comments:

papierelle said...

Oh I'm in love with this adorable and lovingly designed card!! And I am also very happy that you are enjoying crafting again and are showing us your pretty cards. Husg and kisses my friend

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this little kitty is gorgeous and I love that heart doily die cut too - it's fab! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

jimlynn said...

Love the framing of hearts on this card. The image....too cute! I'm going to have to check out those images. Precious card.
Lynn

Suzanne H said...

Look at that little tiny cup! Could this be any cuter!

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable image, great colouring and design, love the heart die cut behind her.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwwww!!!! How sweet and cute kitty card!! Absolutely adorable kitty with her tiny cup and your colouring looks awesome! Love the design too, that doily with only three hearts inlaid frames so well the little kitty! The paper with the spare black and white hearts is just perfect to match! Such fun banner with the sentiment! A truly adorable card!
Biggest hugs ever my sweet friend! Sending positive thoughts for your daily life!

NotturnoDigitalArts said...

Thank you :)

terrie said...

Awwwwwww, this is so sweet, the doily and the kitty image are a nice touch to your card. Plus, the heart inlay adds contrast to the card.

Lena said...

Adorable! Love this sweet kitty on that beautiful background paper. Sweet and fun :-) Lena xx

Carol L said...

Oh how CUTE is this kitty holding that tiny cup of coffee! I love how you interchanged those 3 red hearts too for a super fun card!

Tonya said...

Your card is too cute! My two favorite things...cats and coffee. :). Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, your kitten and how you displayed it is so cute and the whole design is so striking! I'm catching up after vacation and enjoying everyone's creations from while I was away.

Christin said...

A very beautiful card! Love your colouring and the cards design! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

MeSi said...

Super cute! I love cats <3
Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com