Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Update: I switched to follow.it for Email Subscribers

Hello, everyone!  For those of my followers who are subscribed to my blog by email, you may have already read elsewhere that this is changing in July.  As I understand it from Google, the FeedBurner option will no longer work, so I have switched to follow.it.  

I have added a Get New Posts by Email gadget to my left-hand sidebar, but my existing email subscribers have already been transferred to this new platform when I signed up.  The basic plan is free, and switching was easy; follow.it helped me through it.

If you would like to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to my blog by email, you can use the form on my left sidebar or click here.  

Thank you for following me!  Wishing you a joyful day!

6 comments:

R's Rue said...

Thank you. Have a great day.

Bunny said...

Hey, Kitty. Been missing you. Glad we got a chance to catch up on e-mail. [Bunny]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi dear friend!! I follow you by blogger, so I don't have problems.
Hope you are well!! I miss your inspiring cards so much!
Love, good vibes and sweet thoughts on your way!

Fikreta said...

I follow your blog,but will also subscribe by email.
take care
hugs

terrie said...

Hey Kitty, I hope all is well....take care and hope to see some of your card creations.

Mrs A. said...

Another thing for me to get my head round. Blogger is not the user friendly site it used to be. I see you have a card on Flickr but I need to be on my big computer in order to sign in and coment on t there. Hugs Mrs A.