It's Rudolph Day and for once I have my card ready on the first day! The image I used is the October Progressive Challenge Freebie at The Outlawz. Since I participated in last month's challenge, I received this month's image for free (Sugar the Zombie from Oddball Art Co.) - thank you!
I believe this girl is supposed to be a zombie, but I decided to make her a winter girl who's celebrating the holidays with some festive tea! Before printing, I digitally added the cat hat and tea mug. Then I coloured her with markers and fussy-cut so I could pop her up on foam tape.
In addition to the progressive challenge freebie mentioned above, I also used the following items:
- Clear stamps: STAMPlorations Caffeinated Christmas ('Teas the Season), STAMPlorations Winter Chill (snowflakes), STAMPlorations The Birds and the Blooms (Cheers sentiment)
- Die: STAMPlorations Tags 1 Nesting Dies
- Embossing folder: Taylored Expressions Winter Flurry
- Patterned paper: Dollarama Crafts Pastel Galaxy
- Clipart: Pixel Scrapper (cat hat, tea mug)
- Other: Baker's twine, large and small snowflake sequins
My card design was inspired by Week 33 at Sketch Saturday:
Coffee Loving Papercrafters - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Used STAMPlorations Caffeinated Christmas
Crafty Friends 147 Embossing Wet or Dry 1/3
Rudolph Day October 1E C10
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Layer it Up 1/5
STAMPlorations 7th Birthday Linky Birthday or Celebration Theme 1/3
Through the Craft Room Door AG 1/2
Tuesday Throwdown Funny Sentiment 1/3
By the way, STAMPlorations is celebrating their 7th birthday - Congratulations, Shery! As part of the festivities, they are having a Show Off Your STAMPlorations Stash Link-Up. Here is a photo of my most used items.