Friday, November 22, 2019

Snowman Bobbie

It's me again!  I have one more card to share today!  I'm still getting lots of inspiration from Beccy's Place and her Month of Holiday Cards!  It's an alphabet challenge and while I'm contemplating my "Y" and "Z" cards, I am revisiting "O" for oval.


This cute image is Beccy's Place - Bobbie, and I went with the precoloured version. He's one of the many freebies over at Beccy's Place blog.  I fussy-cut the image and popped him up on foam tape. I die-cut a stitched oval and stitched scalloped oval (both Gina Marie Designs) and made a little place for him to stand with a sparkly white snowbank. I added white dots on the oval to simulate snowfall. The striped paper (DCWV Glitter Basics Stack) is sparkly, as are the bow and punched snowflakes (DCWV Glitzy Glitter).  I added Stickles to Bobbie's pompom and buttons. The white panel is embossed with Die'sire Embossalicious Let it Snow, and the scalloped border die-cuts are from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place - Finn in the Snow, and I hand-cut each word and adhered them separately. I finished off the card b adding gems to the tree sparkly snowflakes.  There is lots of sparkle on this card!

My card design was inspired by Sketch Saturday 590:



Double Trouble Paper Crafting has a challenge to Bring on the Glitz with a Snowman, and I've done all three of their prompts: Thing 1 - bling, glitz and/or glitter; Thing 2 - Join Cupcake Inspirations Snowman Challenge; and Thing 3 - Include a Snowman.



I would also like to support the following challenges: A Perfect Time to Craft AG UE; ABC Christmas X for fauX (faux stitching) UE; Cardz TV 103 AG 3/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas AG Optional Use Glitter UE; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper November UE; Cupcake Inspirations Snowman 3/3; Cute Card Thursday Winter UE; Dragonfly Dreams Christmas/ Winter UE; The Outlawz Festive Friday Christmas UE

Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

20 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your certainly getting through your letters this year. He is one cut snowman.
Hugs Mrs A.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful and adorable Christmas design with that cute snowman.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have been very busy with Christmas cards! How many of them you made! This one looks so elegant and delicate in white and aqua! The sparkling you added looks great!
Big hugs my friend! It's always a joy seeing your fabulous designs! You are always very inspiring!

Lena said...

So pretty and "frosty" looking. Love the colour combo you used, Kitty, and the beautiful sketch. I've bookmarked, so you'll probably be seeing a card with this sketch on my blog soon :-) Thanks so much for sharing!
Have an awesome weekend.
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

jimlynn said...

So pretty and love that sweet image.
Lynn

Bunny said...

Adorable, Kitty. I love snowmen. Wish I could build one. The closest I can come to building one is with beach sand and water. Love the green color.
[Bunny]

Donna said...

Adorable card, like the colors and the cute bow!

Liz said...

Such a cute image, gorgeous Christmas card. xx

terrie said...

I like the image and the color for your card..the embossed folder is my favorite and I'm always using it too...such a pretty card with the bow...
way to go Kit

Beccy said...

I've just come from your gorgeous cardinal card with it's traditional colour scheme to this fabulous soft and snowy creation... my goodness you've done well Kitty! I love this combination of colours too. The embossing folder you used is fabulous, I really like how intense the pattern is. You've done a wonderful job layering all the different elements together. I love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

New Creations said...

So adorable, love the image with a cute bow!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the embossed background and the image is so adorable...love the soft green you used on your card and all the bling scattered throughout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations...always enjoy your projects.

Scrapper69 said...

You have been a busy little bee! Churning out lots of fun holiday cards! :) I've so enjoyed seeing them even though I can't leave a comment on each one! :) Today's post has a super CUTE snowman on it... I LOVE it! I'll be out of town for the holiday week so I'll check back when I return! Have a fantastic week!

Theresa

Crealientje said...

Hello Kitty,
You made lovely Christmas cards!
Your Cards inventory grows quickly this way, good work.
Thanks for the nice Sinterklaas rhyme. I really enjoyed reading it.
Have a great weekend, hugs Crealientje.

cotnob said...

A super card, such a sweet snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Suzanne H said...

You have some lovely colors of paper in your stash. I love how you layered the papers and oval behind the snowman. It really sets the whole scene.

Linda Simpson said...

Loving the papers and sweet snowman on this gorgeous card Kitty, have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Bobbie is just adorable in those colors Kitty. I am soooo jealous of all the wonderful Christmas cards that you have made these past weeks.

Hetty said...

Hi Kitty, just popping by to see your lovely snowman card!
Already snow around you? Here all is still green, but weather getting colder.
Stay warm, stay crafty! Hugs from the netherlands,Hetty

Fikreta said...

so cute card!
hugs