Monday, March 25, 2019

Tiny Winter Forest Scene

Hello, everybody!  Today I'm sharing another clean and simple holiday card!  This year I have noticed there are more crafters getting started early on their holiday cards and it's been great inspiration for me!  I exceeded my goal of two cards this month; I ended up making eight - yay! 

Behind this little scene I used a scrap of an alcohol ink background that was left over from another project.  I save all my leftovers as they always come in handy!


This die was received in friend mail (thank you!) so I don't know the manufacturer, but I love this tiny forest scene with all the critters.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp Holiday Snow Globe, ink is Memento Danube Blue, and the embossing folder is Taylored Expressions Winter Flurry.

I would like to support the following 10 challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Animals 4/5
Creative Moments AG No Twist 2/3
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas AG Optional Inspired by Song or Carol ("Walking in a Winter Wonderland") UE
DL.ART March Linky UE 1/d
Papercraft Business AG Optional Animals 2/3
Rudolph Day March AG Christmas 1E C10
Winter Wonderland Fuzzy Wuzzy 2/3
Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment 2/5 wk2

Thank you for looking at my card!  Wishing you a joyful day!

13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi my friend! Another fabulous CAS card for Christmas!!! Your blue alcohol ink background are fabulous and it's amazing that you can use any little piece! No waste of these beauties!! So kind of your friend giving you that lovely scenic die, it looks great with the alcohol ink background and with the embossed base!!
The blue tone of the sentiment perfectly matches the background!! Adorable project!!
Big hugs, have a lovely week!

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love that winter scene and the sky behind the die cut is gorgeous! Love the embossing too! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge!

terrie said...

Kitty, you did a fantastic job using that die and having the perfect piece of background paper such a pretty card....keep them coming my friend....tfs

Lisa Lynn said...

Kitty that is so sweet. Great background for the die and the embossing. You are doing great on your Christmas collection.

Kath said...

A fabulous card using a lovely die and a fabulous background for the Christmas scene.
Kath x

KandA said...

Well done on exceeding your goal this month! This is such a wonderful card, I love the die set against the gorgeous blue with the super embossed background xx

Bunny said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kitty. I love the blue. Is that a little bunny sitting in the right hand corner? [Bunny]

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a beautiful embossed background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

sweet art designs said...

I love a CAS card. Yours always have that little extra! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Jenny L said...

Hi Kity,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a very wonderful card and that scene is so sweet.
Love you alchol inked background and that embossing folder you have used.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Super that you managed to make so many Christmas cards.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Fikreta said...

Woderful card!
hugs

Scrapper69 said...

I'm gonna ooh, and Ahhh this one too! LOVE the Alcohol ink'd background and the pretty deer image... beautiful & simple - 2 of my favorite things! :)

Theresa

scrappymo! said...

What a fabulous die and a fabulous card too. I am loving those little critters. They are adorable.
The inky background pops against the white embossed background.

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.