I didn't have a lot of time so I made this card with items I had in my stash which were originally destined for other cards. Everything used on this card was at the ready, in my unfinished projects box, except for the punched shapes and stamping. I love the cute vintage kitties! The sentiment and snowflake stamps are from Newton's Nook Sweater Weather, and the ink is Your Next Stamp Holly Berry Red. I used my Martha Stewart branch punch and Tim Holtz bow punch. The embossing folder is Die'sire Embossalicious Let it Snow. I added a red gem to the bow and three red gems on the greenery to simulate berries.
I would like to support the following challenges:
- ABC Christmas V for Very Quick
- Cat Lovers Hop October 22-27 UE
- Crafty Creations AG 1/2
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas AG Optional for Someone Special UE
- DL.ART October Linky UE 1/d
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas AG Optional Ribbon UE
- Just Keep on Creating AG UE
- Rudolph Days October 1E C10
- The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ O2418
- The Outlawz Festive Friday FF102618 Christmas 1/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!