Two days ago, he was transferred from the hospital to the rehabilitation center. He is where he needs to be, and I hope he can recover fully and come home soon. In the meantime, I have been making the 4-hour roundtrip by bus every other day. I've taken a few days off as I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. I'm hoping to make the trip again tomorrow or Saturday, depending on his rehabilitation schedule. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for his recovery - your prayers are appreciated.
I will not be blogging for a while, but I am committed to Rudolph Day and do not want to miss it. I've cobbled together this quick card by recycling an old holiday card and using some stickers for the sentiment and bird. The snowflake-embossed background (Die'sire Embossalicious Let it Snow) and silver snowflake (Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes) were already made and waiting to be used.
So sorry I cannot do any blog visiting at this time but I will catch up with everyone later, whenever I am able to have some time for myself.
I would like to support the following challenges:
- ABC Christmas S is for Snow UE
- Cardz TV 66 AG 1/3
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas AG Optional Patterned Paper UE
- DL.ART September Linky UE 1/d
- Happy Little Stampers September AG with Dies UE
- Hiding in my Craftroom Any Holiday 1/3
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG 1/3
- Rudolph Day September 1E C10
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday AG 1/5
- Word Art Wednesday AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk1 1/5