Monday, May 28, 2018

You're Sweet Cup Kitty

Hi, everyone! Here I am with another coffee-themed project for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! This card is a bit bigger than the standard A2 size, measuring 4" x 6" - I sized it to fit some envelopes I found in my stash. I made several cards of this size so I'll be sharing more of them this week.


The cup kitty image was a recent freebie from Design Bundles, and the flowers were a recent freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables. I fussy-cut both and adhered them to a doily die. I made a gathered crepe paper strip and adhered it to the patterned paper, which is from Doodlebug Cream and Sugar. The sentiment is from the same collection. I finished off my card with a punched butterfly and gem from my stash.

I would also like to support the following challenges: Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May UE; Creatalicious AG Optional All That Glitters UE; Creative Inspirations Fussy and Fancy 3/3; Creative Moments AG Optional Humour/Make it Funny 2/3; Dare 2B Artzy Dreaming of Flowers 3/3; Die Cut Diva's April Showers May Flowers 4/4; DL.ARTMay Linky AG 1/d; Get Creative Lots of Flowers 3/3; Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Joy Clair Inspiration Photo (I was inspired by the colours and flowers) UE; PINspirational Inspiration Photo (I was inspired by the flowers) 2/5; SUYP Cats Only Furrything Goes UE; Three Amigos Blog Hop May Flowers UE


Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!

26 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so pretty! I love the addition of the crepe paper, it really makes the image pop. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
Hugs
Gina xx

Donna said...

This is just adorable Kitty, and so many freebies, way to go!

cotnob said...

Lots of super cards again Kitty, this one is so pretty - lovely pinks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so soft and sweet. I like how he's peeking out of the cup, but especially love the sweet soft feel to this one. Love it!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You are making a lot of lovely cards for the coffee hop, all so beautiful, and this isn't an exception! Love your design with the cute cup kitty and that stripe of crepe paper, the flowers, the diecut doily, sentiment and butterfly! Sweet colors! Well done!

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet little kitty popping up from the cup! Adorable card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

katieo said...

I wonder what is hiding in that pretty cup-could it be a kitty? so cute. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the strip of crepe paper - what a fabulous touch!! The image is adorable and I love the pretty flowers!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MariLynn said...

What a pretty floral spray. Love the little butterfly.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Testing.

Billie A said...

Fun card and fun kitty and flowers.

Abela Artistry said...

So Pretty... I haven't seen Crepe paper in sooo Long!!
Thank you for joining in at Creative Moments. Good Luck!
Kristy

New Creations said...

So pretty in soft colors and cute kitty peeking out of a cup!

~amy~ said...

so cute, love the added crepe paper!

Andre M. said...

Beautiful colour palette on this gorgeous card.

Barbara Godden said...

great card, love that image and your design is great.

Lisa said...

SO sweet! you find all of the best images! and the number of kitties with coffee is astounding..lol! It's awesome!

Kelly Booth said...

Sweet Card!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A delightful and so very pretty card design.

Furrbster said...

This is really sweet,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Arianna Barbara said...

What a darling card! Love a cat in a cup! <3

Fikreta said...

So adorable!
Hugs

Arlene said...

This is such a sweet card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

ike said...

Very pretty :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog